NEurope
Mokong

Game themed Cufflinks?

Anyone know where to get cufflinks that are gaming themed or anything? Specifically looking for a set of Triforce cufflinks (if such things exist)

I was thinking I gotta have something nerdy for the wedding in April and thinking a set of Triforce cufflinks on the tux would be perfect if I can find a pair.

I tried googling but no luck :(

I assume you mean computer game only? You can get things like dice and cards but never heard of computer game themed ones though.

Sorry for the unhelpful post.

Scrap what I said, god knows why I didn't think of it!

Use etsy! Somebody is bound to make you some lovely ones on there! Everything is hand made and some people are awesome. I get plugs (for my ears, stretched lobes) made on there, they use glass and metal etc.

http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=12549119

Seems like a good place to start :)

Now that is what i'm talking bout, never knew there was such a site, gonna sign up and make a request see if anyone can make me a set.

Cheers to you and the others for yer replies: peace:

Now that is what i'm talking bout, never knew there was such a site, gonna sign up and make a request see if anyone can make me a set.

Cheers to you and the others for yer replies: peace:

It's mostly dollars, but there's tons of people on there, I'd suggest emailing somebody about getting a custom set, that way nobody will be able to copy! :smile:

I get plugs (for my ears, stretched lobes) made on there, they use glass and metal etc.

Uurgrrghhhhghguughg Nooooo.

On the former game theme Moogle mentioned, I do have some dice cufflinks, I can't remember where I got them from.

But some Triforce cufflinks would be sexy. Shouldn't be too hard to make some.