NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Haden

Call of Duty 4 (360)

Sorry to litter the boards with threads this is the last one I promise! Had someone interested in this from another board. And being the un N Europe scum they are they withdrew!

Anyhow PM or post here etc let me know if you are interested :smile:

No thanks mate, just thought i'd come in here to remind you of the time I came into your game when I was pissed and some guy said "oh for fuck sake a level 18 (he was like a 50 or something)" and then I proceeded to get 6 kills in a row without dying on the gametype where if you die you're out. :heh:

No thanks mate, just thought i'd come in here to remind you of the time I came into your game when I was pissed and some guy said "oh for fuck sake a level 18 (he was like a 50 or something)" and then I proceeded to get 6 kills in a row without dying on the gametype where if you die you're out. :heh:

Search and Destroy. I remember I lay dying in last stand on your side shooting at you over and over again while you went on to get 5 more kills. :cry:

How much ya sellin for?

Wow this would be the circle of life!

£15 is what I think is a fair figure.

lol, did i sell it too you? Ill check me funds tmw and get back to ya!

I have another offer if you dont get back by the end of tommorow I will take that one.

You end up selling this at all Haden? As I would be interested, guessing it's gone though.........

You end up selling this at all Haden? As I would be interested, guessing it's gone though.........

Sorry man its gone waited for a reply from Skunky but never get one and ended up selling it to a friend. Sorry again!

Sign in to follow this