NEurope
Coolness Bears

Psychology Coursework: Coolness Bears Needs You!

Done and done. ^___^;

A WONNER IS YOU! :p

(in a good way just looked it up on Urban Dictionary it apparently means you are a loser... WHICH YOU ARE NOT!)

I say we change the meaning! :grin:

Thanks Strider/Moogle. :yay:

A WONNER IS YOU! :p

(in a good way just looked it up on Urban Dictionary it apparently means you are a loser... WHICH YOU ARE NOT!)

I say we change the meaning! :grin:

Thanks Strider/Moogle. :yay:

You aren't ever going to let me forget that are you :heh:

I believe you tried to send me a second PM, Coolness. Try again, my PM box has been cleared a bit. :)

Eep yes sorry! I copied it from the wrong thing! :(

May you unbold them please? :) then put your answet! Same thing may have happened with Strider!

(Is useless at this. :heh:)

I'm tempted to do this right now, but I'm surprisingly rather under the influence, so I shall abstain until some more regular times. When does you need all your things in by, btw? If I do not get a chance in the morning I am not sure when I'll do it as I may be away til tuesday or so!

I'm tempted to do this right now, but I'm surprisingly rather under the influence, so I shall abstain until some more regular times. When does you need all your things in by, btw? If I do not get a chance in the morning I am not sure when I'll do it as I may be away til tuesday or so!

No problem! : peace:

Anytime before the 4th of Feburay. :D So sometime next week when you get back and have more time will be fine!

If you need an extra person send a PM my way :)

SHADOW BEARS UNITE!!!

HELL TO THE YEAH!

*hypothetical high five....

....*

NICE! :grin:

*nods head*