NEurope
Coolness Bears

Psychology Coursework: Coolness Bears Needs You!

Firstly I am not sure whether this is a tall order or not, so if it is I apologise and what not and please feel free to close the thread if you feel it inappropriate. :)

I have today been given my Coursework assignment for Psychology and it involves gathering information from different people 40 in total 20 Male and 20 Female. I have a week to do this and I do not know THAT many people! in fact that number made my brain hurt a little. I've already been brainstorming downstairs on who I could ask.

It was also said that it is best conducted out of school.

It is a double blind experiment so all I know is that it is a Questionnaire based on gender differences in ethical decision making. It is a fictional situation and you read the short story (less than a page) and then answer 8 questions on it. It is completely anonomous and all I need as well is your age and whether you are Male or Female. Again I have to say if you decide to take part you can choose to back out at any point. The questionaiire is a rating from 1-10 so you just give the number according to importance, It will only take a few minutes and has to be completed before the 4th of Feb.

I would be so greatful if you would help me out by providing me with answers because at the moment I'm struggling to think of 40 people. (that is crazy) I also feel my teacher left it too late. :p

If you are interested then please may you enter your name in this thread. I will then send you the Information Via a PM tomorrow evening/this weekend and then if you just complete it that would be so awesome. :awesome:

Thank you. :D

Your Bearlyness,

Coolness Bears.

Aww Coolness I feel for you. I just completed my coursework, I needed the same amount of people. I just collected random people from the common room and offered them sexual favours. :p

But yeah, send it my way. I'll be happy to help.

Enter me, i study psychologyyyyy

thats the very reason i'll have to bow out. im worried i would try to "see" what you were doing, making my results void. i did this on a few questionair's i was given by my coursemates and felt like a dick having to tell them i was wise to them.

Thanks Guys. :grin:

thats the very reason i'll have to bow out. im worried i would try to "see" what you were doing, making my results void. i did this on a few questionair's i was given by my coursemates and felt like a dick having to tell them i was wise to them.

Haha, I totally get what you mean. I'd be exactly like that now that I study Psychology trying to undermine the experimentor find out what they are trying to achieve.

Can't you just make up the results like everybody else? :|

I could do that (Like Maths GCSE Coursework. :p) but I want to try my hardest to do this properly. Psychology is my favourite Subject and the one I want to do at University and I feel it would be better if I have more real answers than just me filling in forty sheets in my room. :)

Thanks! :grin:

Unfortunately I'm not in any position to be giving sexual favours. :heh:

:o:(

I'll do it! With you ;)

Hit me up wiv dat shit. I will be happy to answer as male or female, if you need to even any numbers out. :)

Thanks Guys. :grin:

Haha, I totally get what you mean. I'd be exactly like that now that I study Psychology trying to undermine the experimentor find out what they are trying to achieve.

Well, yeh, but at the same time, i'm not gonna do that, it would mess his results up :P

You should still do it, representative sample and all, on top of which you don't actually know whether you'll 100% guess it, nor whether it matters if you do. As long as you answer it truthfully, it's fine! You do know you don't HAVE to be a bastard, right?

As for me, I'll do it, cos the guys here have helped me with my previous studies, and cos you're awesome, and cos I feel I owe it to the world due to the number of poor bastards I subjected to such things, too. Hit me up hit me up!

haha, I remember my doing my psychology coursework.

I did it on the realiability of eyewitness testimony, and how the questions you ask witnesses can determine the outcomes they give, such as leading questions etc...

Was quite fun actually. I had people watch a pink panther cartoon and then asked questions.

Anyways, yeah I'll help out.

Sign me up.

One of the most entertaining parts of college; being sat in the canteen and having random people come up to you and saying "Can you fill in a questionaire for me pleeeeeeeeease?" I miss it.

I'll help you, only because it reminds me of sixth form when the year 11's would come in all shy like and timidly ask you to do their questionnaire.

I should have sent out all PM's So far! If anyone else wants to help out then just post in here and I'll send you a PM!

If you are missing "The Story" I apologise and just say here and I'll get it to you quickly! :D I should have sent it but On the first 3 I missed it hopefully I've already sorted it out.

Thank you again! :grin: