NEurope
Dante

Sexism

Well, if nothing else I have proved one thing, men hate sexism even more than women when it is directed at them.

Well, if nothing else I have proved one thing, men hate sexism even more than women when it is directed at them.

How the hell have you proved anything? There's 4 men arguing about how ignorant you are. By your logic I could say that all transgenders ignorant and arrogant. I'm not going to say that because I'm not a retard and I've met another transgender who is very nice.

The only thing you have proven is that you are not wanted on this forum anymore. How about you leave? All you ever do these days is post a picture of your new corset/dress, what sexual activities you're going to get up at the weekend or start flame wars.

How the hell have you proved anything? There's 4 men arguing about how ignorant you are. By your logic I could say that all transgenders ignorant and arrogant. I'm not going to say that because I'm not a retard and I've met another transgender who is very nice.

But you don't believe in transgenders.

But you don't believe in transgenders.

When did I ever say that? I said I didn't agree with it, I never said they didn't exist.

The only thing you have proven is that you are not wanted on this forum anymore.

No, I've also proven that the mods/admins like to turn a blind eye on personal attacks when they choose to.

Fucking women, transgenders and gays. Can't even post on an internet message board without stirring up shit.

No, I've also proven that the mods/admins like to turn a blind eye on personal attacks when they choose to.

Fucking women, transgenders and gays. Can't even post on an internet message board without stirring up shit.

This just gets better and better...

While I won't resort to personal attacks, I will have to agree: Rok, you seem to be doing nothing but making yourself unpopular on these forums. Not because of what you are, but because of how you act.