NEurope
Nami

Beautiful Songs to you :D

:bowdown:

That's an amazing (ly sad) song.

Yup! Another song by her which is amazing (ly sad) song is Uninvited.

Ive got so many sad songs on my computer.

Club 8 - Jesus, Walk With Me

Mew's - She Came Home For Christmas

Finch - What is It to Burn

I do love hurt, but in an effort to keep the thread going;

Finger Eleven - One Thing

I didn't realise you liked this too :D I ain't listened to much of their music though, I really should judging by this song!

As far as myself lately its been;

Daft Punk - Something About Us

I've always loved this too and another track, Viridis Quo if I feel more melancholy.

The Interstella 5555 was fun to watch too

Here is another one that i like.

Nick Cave & Kylie Minogue - Where The Wild Roses Grow

Until recently I've been getting into ambient music, Tycho has a great selection of calming tracks.

tycho - the disconnect

This song by Paramore is truly amazing to me. I absolutely :heart: it with a passion (especially the acoustic version)

I also love Johnny Cash's Hurt, that makes me cry a little everytime I hear that and I like Evanescence's My Immortal.

However, I have been as heartbroken by the prescence of a song than by the a cappellaLlorando in Mulholland Drive, by Rebekah Del Rio. However, the film needs to be watched with the song in it, so I won't post it.
The film needs to be watched full stop :P Yeah definitely extra-zomg in the movie, but it's still damn powerfull by itself. You ever heard Roy Orbison's Crying? Llorando is in Prison Break too :P

Jimmy Eat World - 23

Eh ok. : peace:

Interesting JEW choices there. Just watch teh fireworks, May Angels Lead You In are worth a mention too.

Heartbeats by the Knife;

In your house in a heartbeat, by John Murphy;

Moar universally acceptable 'nice' songs for you there :) Personal 'beautiful' songs aren't really apt.

Obviously All Is Full of Love pwns all in terms of being gut-wrenchingly. unbearably beautiful. That the video is the visual companion in ever way to the song is just unbelievable. Art in motion, and in aural form. Thanks to Chris Cunningham and Bjork.

If you'd told me a few years ago that one of the most truly moving videos/songs I'd ever see/hear would focus on lesbian robots being repaired, I wouldn't have believed you.

One of my favourite songs, definitely my favourite Daft Punk song. The most beautiful I've listened to. Sends shivers down my spine every time I hear it.

Daft Punk - Make Love

Don't listen to it on YouTube because it'll be shit.

Go download it. Get some headphones (not earphones). Put the base up. Switch off the lights. Lie down and turn up the volume.

Do you mean Hear You Me Jay? 'May Angels lead you in' is a line in that song :heh:

I prefer the 7 minute album version of this but I also love this video.

Sebastian Tellier - La Ritournelle

I'm gonna add another one.

Jack's Mannequin - Dark Blue

Need to check out more JM as Nate Reuss is a big fan but that song was hmm...

Something I implore people to listen to. Really listen. Its a beautifully song about such a horrible subject. And this weird film students video actually works quite well;

Sufjan Stevens - John Wayne Gacy, Jr.

I love the end; And in the end I'm really just like him/look beneath the floorboards for the secrets I have hid

There's so many songs that I think are beautiful.

This is one of my favourite songs in the world:

Foo Fighters - Everlong

It's just so beautiful. That opening guitar riff, and then hearing the drums come in, and then the words. It's one of my favourite introductions, but the whole song is just amazing from start to finish.

The Beatles - Hide your love away

Again, such a lovely song. It's so beautifully written and played, and I enjoy strumming this on my own guitar.

And, lastly, one for good measure:

Jose Gonzales - Hand on your heart

This is a cover of the Kylie Minogue song, but Jose takes it, changes it and makes it about a million times better. Listen to that guitar, and the way he sings the words, and it'll reach that special place inside you that only magic can reach. This song is magic.

This is one that I've liked for a while. I apologize that a live version is the best I can ind, but it's still fantastic.

Lamb's Gorecki is quite possibly my favourite song ever. I consider Lou Rhodes to be a much better singer these days, but even after all these years the part around 2:30 still gets me.

I don't consider it one of their best songs, but Ãra Bátur is one of Sigur Rós' more... conventionally beautiful tracks. I also really like the lyrics.

Row Boat

You tried everything

Yes, a thousand times

Experienced enough

Been through enough

But you it was who let everything

Into my heart

And it was you who once again

Awoke my spirit

I parted, you parted

You stir up

Emotions

In a blender

Everything in disarray

But it was you who was always

There for me

It was you who never judged

My true friend

I parted, you parted

(Hopelandic)

You sail on rivers

With an old oar

Leaking badly

You swim to shore

Pushed the waves away

But to no avail

You float on the sea

Sleep on the surface

Light through the fog

Lamb's Gorecki is quite possibly my favourite song ever. I consider Lou Rhodes to be a much better singer these days, but even after all these years the part around 2:30 still gets me.

I don't consider it one of their best songs, but Ãra Bátur is one of Sigur Rós' more... conventionally beautiful tracks. I also really like the lyrics.

Row Boat

You tried everything

Yes, a thousand times

Experienced enough

Been through enough

But you it was who let everything

Into my heart

And it was you who once again

Awoke my spirit

I parted, you parted

You stir up

Emotions

In a blender

Everything in disarray

But it was you who was always

There for me

It was you who never judged

My true friend

I parted, you parted

(Hopelandic)

You sail on rivers

With an old oar

Leaking badly

You swim to shore

Pushed the waves away

But to no avail

You float on the sea

Sleep on the surface

Light through the fog

A post that contains so much love.

:bowdown:

There's so many songs that I think are beautiful.

This is one of my favourite songs in the world:

Foo Fighters - Everlong

It's just so beautiful. That opening guitar riff, and then hearing the drums come in, and then the words. It's one of my favourite introductions, but the whole song is just amazing from start to finish.

Couldn't agree more my friend. That whole album is pure genius. Nothing Left to Lose however is one of my most favourite albums of all time, can't fault a single song on that one!

Muse - Falling Away With You

Great choice.

Personally I find the acoustic version of Thursday - This Side of Brightness and Thursday - War All The Time quite beautiful. I think it's the emotion in his voice.