NEurope
ShadowV7

Scrubs Season 8

Its him growing up, elliot said it in the episode "do you still have that voice in your head?"

Actually she said "do you still do everything that voice in your head tells you" and, because he didn't "kick her in the face and run away!", he doesn't.

I didn't realise how much poorer the last few seasons have been compared to the earlier ones. I mean I knew they weren't as good but I still enjoyed them, but this new season has been brilliant so far. Loving the fact we get two episodes a week as well, as long as that is gonna continue?

Well Scrubs isn't on on the 20th, but when it's back on the 27th, it's 2 episodes again aswell as 2 episodes on the 3rd of February. Not sure about after that though since the episode press releases aren't out that far.

With a 20minute show its much better to get 2 a week. Hopefully they will keep that up for the whole series.

That's what i'm hoping for. 2 Episodes a week seems much better and so far every week there's been 2 episodes so I don't see why it wouldn't keep up.

Definite improvement over the previous series, but one thing that annoys me still is Jordan. She used to have a solid character with good humour, but for a while she's just been this sort of idiot who talks in a babyish fashion whenever she's on the screen. It's as if the silly-voice sarcastic mode she does can't be switched off.

Yeah ABC are burning them off during the spring. 2 episodes a week from now until finish. (excluding weeks off for whatever reason)

Loving this series so far :D Blows season 7 out of the water, which it really needed to do. Its like the old scrubs again, hilariously funny, with touchy feely moments. woo! Reckon JD and Elliot will be together at the end of the season? I never wanted that ending, but it does seem kind of inevitable...

Loving this series so far :D Blows season 7 out of the water, which it really needed to do. Its like the old scrubs again, hilariously funny, with touchy feely moments. woo! Reckon JD and Elliot will be together at the end of the season? I never wanted that ending, but it does seem kind of inevitable...

Apparently Lawrence didn't want it but the actors (including the lovely lady who lets him have sex :p) wanted it so he decided to just make them mature about it. Which I think is turning out well :)

Apparently Lawrence didn't want it but the actors (including the lovely lady who lets him have sex :p) wanted it so he decided to just make them mature about it. Which I think is turning out well :)

Huh what does that bit mean? In scrubs or you mean in real life im very confused!

Yeah Lawrence is married to Christa Miller (lucky son of a bitch).

i read that the fairy tale episode was meant to be the last. in that case, im glad they did anouther serise as that episode was about as funny as watching the aid appeal from gazza (as in, not funny, upsetting and made me feel guilty)

It was only the last episode broadcasted of that season, but wasn't actually the last in that series and also Kelso was still in it. It was really supposed to be episode 9 but they switched the airing order.

It was only the last episode broadcasted of that season, but wasn't actually the last in that series and also Kelso was still in it. It was really supposed to be episode 9 but they switched the airing order.

either way, it was utter shite. an abortion of comedy.

Okay so the first one this week was good, bu the second was absoloutly f*cking stunning. One of the single best episodes I have ever seen. Scrubs is seriously back in form and that was proof. Shame there was no Turk, but everyone else was brilliant. So happy right now.

Two fantastic episodes just there. Episode 8 in particular was absolute quality the whole way through.

New episodes today weren't that great tbh. Nowhere near as good as last week's episodes which were fantastic.

I felt a proposal coming on in the first episode but to no such luck. :(

I thought the 2 episodes before the most recent 2 weren't that good, whereas the latest 2 were much better.