Jav_NE

The Wrasslin' thread

Anyone following AEW? I don't; but I caught Tyson's appearance the other day. Tyson is, as mad as it sounds saying this, a still very underrated fellow. He's often been thuggish; but he's got quite a good mind and a lot of hearty respect for power/strength in the old school warrior creed senses - and he had a respect for the 'art' of pro-wrestling. I'd love to see them get a boxer who take a few pulled but slightly stiff/shoot standup punches with Tyson into a big of a boxing setup turned wrestling madness match(you'd have inner circle and is it the pinnacle involved too ofc? it wont end as a 1 vs 1 clean that wont work a good story for Tyson or the firm cos if his legendary prowesss as an actual killer boxer).

Another load of WWE releases:

Braun Strowman, Aleister Black, Lana, Murphy, Ruby Riott and Santana Garrett.

Surprised by Strowman and Black. They looked like they were gearing up with something for Black and Strowman always seems to have been a favourite of theirs. I assume he must have just squandered one too many chances. From what I read he did have a bad attitude.

Wow. Very surprised over Strowman, they just repackaged Black and it seemed like it may have been good, not surprised by Lana nor Murphy, Ruby a bit as she and Liv seemed to be doing ok back as a team. 

Finally got around to starting Chris Jericho’s first autobiography and I’m really enjoying it. One of those ones like Bret Hart’s where I’m just flying through it because I can’t put it down.

Cancled my wwe account a few months ago due to a financial situation. Will need to resubscribe and continue watching. I stopped just before Over the Edge 1999 can't really remember the story lines very well. I think Val Venus was donig something with that woman who used to run around with Marc Merro. I'll get back into it in a week or so.

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

The crowd reaction was just insane. I may not following wrestling like I used to but I still love moments like this.

Edited by Happenstance