NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Lurrrrkeeeeers

There's 71 users online, about 33 of which are not registered.

Yet, there hasn't been a post for nearly half an hour in this board!

It's crazy. I've always thought this, but what are you lurkers actually doing right now? Sign up, post and let us know.

Me thinks they're perving over Dante's Pictures in the Hot Womens/Peoples/Mans/Goat's Gallery.

Place your bets, now!

How many times have you made this thread now twinkle twinkle little star?

He has this bad habit of repeating the same question again and again. And again.

=P

How many times have you made this thread now Flinkle Flinkle little star?

Remixed for massive damage.

I'm not an elephant, so I forget! :(

He has this bad habit of repeating the same question again and again. And again.

=P

Definitely no hugs tonight! :heh:

The real question is, how many lurkers are registered, but not signed in? I lurk quite a bit, but I'm always signed in whilst doing so.

I think most of the lurkers must be unsignedin members, if a random finds the forum entertaining enough to lurk surely they just join up.

I think most of the lurkers must be unsignedin members, if a random finds the forum entertaining enough to lurk surely they just join up.

quite untrue, sometimes people will lurker for months before joining or just quitting. Hell I joined then quit competely and came back just the end of last year.

quite untrue, sometimes people will lurker for months before joining or just quitting. Hell I joined then quit competely and came back just the end of last year.

well fair enough, imo without getting involved and getting to know the people in the forum, reading their everyday thoughts and opinions would seem alot less engaging. *shrugs*

<anti-lurk> Ive been lurking about since the c-e days Its a bad habit, but n-europe is where I get all my news from, gaming and otherwise! And then im just too lazy to post. Though im signed in most of the time i think

My browser never logs me in automatically, so I always look like a lurker before I put my log pants on.

My post:lurk ratio is completely imbalanced... I'm on here most of the time!!

I used to lurk a lot (that's sounds creepy), I did post a few times in the Smash Bros thread, but I seem to be posting a lot more frequently now. Some people spend their time at work on Facebook, I read the N-europe forums.

I used to lurk a lot (that's sounds creepy), I did post a few times in the Smash Bros thread, but I seem to be posting a lot more frequently now. Some people spend their time at work on Facebook, I read the N-europe forums.

Lol, love it. "No one works though."

I used to be a lurker for half a year before I joined. Now I just stay registered all the time. Spend most of the time in the General Chit Chat forum which is probably quite sad =[

I used to lurk a lot too, even when I was registered. I find myself posting here a lot more now, as I actually have something to say. I do lurk on other forums though, as they tend to have limited discussions.

Anyway, farewell....

*Lurks back into the shadows* :heh:

I signed up for the Brawl tournament in summer, and haven't really been posting after that. Too lazy. However, I still browse the general area every now and then for there's usually some pretty amusing stuff going on there :D

Omg, Ville, you're still alive! I can't remember the last time I even saw you on these forums let alone Brawl - should we meet again your ass is grass might I add. How is Vablo?

I do all my lurking signed in! Namely cos my browser signs me in and stuff, and it helps me see where new posts are and stuff, though when I go to my mates' places and stuff and use their comps, I tend to lurk not signed in? Maybe there's alot of registered people on computers they just don't own!

I'm always signed in when im on. Lurkers are bad. Sign up now you strange people! The more the merrier.

I sometimes lurk about, always logged in when doing so. Or sometimes i may be logged in and just sit there not doing anything on N-E for hours at a time, then blam. I post.

I lurk more than I post, and sometimes I can't be bothered to login which is really annoying as when I get home the stuff I have read isn't marked....

I'm going back to lurking, posting feels weird.