NEurope
canand

Snowing

I was gonna ask where you live, I got all excited for some snow for a minute there! Then I looked out the window and saw it's still a boring old london sky, then hit my elbow on my bed post. Double dissappointment with a tiny hint of pain!

Who on the forum has actually had snow this(/last) year?

I was gonna ask where you live, I got all excited for some snow for a minute there! Then I looked out the window and saw it's still a boring old london sky, then hit my elbow on my bed post. Double dissappointment with a tiny hint of pain!

Who on the forum has actually had snow this year?

Me. We had a brief snow dusting on New Year's Eve too. It's raining (again : peace: )now, mind.

Who on the forum has actually had snow this year?

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEU?MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

Although it's quite normal here in NA.

Me. We had a brief snow dusting on New Year's Eve too. It's raining (again : peace: )now, mind.

Lol, well played there. I wish we had some snow here at normal times of year, last year there wasn't snow until the middle of april though! I was in birmingham that weekend too, so I didn't even get to be a child all over again building snowmans and stuff in the garden! It was all melted by time I got back down here :(

*High fives tellyn!!* :D

No snow here dude, sozzles!

I don't see why you're all getting so excited about snow. Its probably the worst kind of normal weather you can get.

(Though this is coming from someone who's had to shovel half a foot of snow off his driveway most days of the last week)

I don't see why you're all getting so excited about snow. Its probably the worst kind of normal weather you can get.

(Though this is coming from someone who's had to shovel half a foot of snow off his driveway most days of the last week)

we get snow for like a few days a year, it's a novelty :P

Snow isn't that bad, sleet/freezing rain is much worse.

I'm in Edinburgh, and there hasn't been so much as a hint of snow this enitre holiday. It usually hits mid-jan to through Feb.

No snow here to report!

Please don't rain on our parade, again.

That doesn't work as well does it, I'll get my coat.

Sigh

snow

enough to grace the ground and stay. Did you know its never too cold to snow? save -273

I'm in Edinburgh, and there hasn't been so much as a hint of snow this enitre holiday. It usually hits mid-jan to through Feb.

Unrelated, but I was going to go to The University of Edinburgh, they offered me a place and all. When I visited I did fall muchly in love with the city, just seemed too far away in the end.

Snow snow snow.

Shitdamn! It has indeed snowed outside! Wooooo!! I see it upon the flat roof outside me window, wonder if it's made its way over to King_V though!

lol... canand brings the worst out in me. I was THIS CLOSE to doing a dyson. I just googled "i has image" and "lol patrol!" and nearly posted some of the results. NO! MUST RESTRAIN SELF.

I really want it to snow, and you got my hopes up that I'd have a day off on the first day back. Snow = no work. Damn this warmer south climate.

pic related... (sorta) :P

funny-pictures-snow-cat-frozen-pee.jpg