NEurope
ReZourceman

I'll Have 4, 12, 87 and 163 Please.

I usually have Kung Po Chicken, Szetuhen Chicken, Beef in Chilli + Blackbean Sauce or S+S Chicken as the main part.

Extras can include 1 or 2 of the following: BBQ Chilli Ribs, Special Fried Rice, Chips, Noodles, Chinese Style Beansprouts + Mushrooms, Boiled Rice.

You have never had a Chinese meal?!

For me if I'm ordering from a take out it would be House special curry and chips, or House special Ku-Bo and rice.

I almost always have the same thing, but then again I don't really have that much of a huuuuge choice of stuff to choose from.

I go for Prawn Balls, Egg Fried Rice, and usually either Sweet and Sour or Satay Sauce. I prefer Satay. Really fills me up, as the balls usually come in tens, and they're biiig.

Yumyum. Fuckers, I want a chinese now. :(

Brilliant. :bowdown:

Haha, yeees. That was totally intentional.

Now I look like a big gay. Who eats big balls. Owwww. :(

Thats a lot of balls too.

I've never had prawn balls (only chicken) is it minced prawn or whole prawns or a prawn etc?

Thats actually a wicked idea though Flink, to have balls and then satay sauce. Its something I've not considered.

Thats a lot of balls too.

I've never had prawn balls (only chicken) is it minced prawn or whole prawns or a prawn etc?

Thats actually a wicked idea though Flink, to have balls and then satay sauce. Its something I've not considered.

Yeees. Eet eees.

It's the whole prawn, covered in the ball batter stuff.

Satay sauce is the tastiest, and the rice needs to be egg fried, or it's just not worth eet.

Yeah to be honest these people in this thread proclaiming they have boiled rice....WTF is wrong with them?

"Mmmmm tasty delicious rice, or boring bland rice?"

Is essentially the option.

If it's just boiled rice, it's a bit of a waste,

My mum makes the most delicious brown rice in the world. Spicy brown rice, with onions, peas and sometimes she throws in some nice bits of lamb for good measure.

You knows it, clart.

I would never decide to have a Chinese takeaway over a curry, just wouldn't happen. But if I was going to a Chinese restaurant I'd have some kind of sizzling steak with black bean/oyster/others sauce and egg fried rice. I do like a good prawn cracker as well. Oh and prawn toasts, they are heaven in toast form.

I would never decide to have a Chinese takeaway over a curry, just wouldn't happen.

Agreed. A choice is rarely given however.

....Pizza thread definitely next...

Agreed. A choice is rarely given however.

....Pizza thread definitely next...

Shame on you ReZ, starting a dieting thread and then even considering a pizza thread :heh:

Shame on you ReZ, starting a dieting thread and then even considering a pizza thread :heh:

Haha! Good point.

Yeah to be honest these people in this thread proclaiming they have boiled rice....WTF is wrong with them?

Never been too big a fan of the others, and at the end of the day it all gets covered in the same sauce taste.

I love plain rice though when I make it because I leave it for ages to soak in all the water. Just had some (chilli) :D

Chilli is made of complete win.

Your going to make a chilli thread now?!

REZOURCEMAN stoppp doing this to meeee :(

*cries*

:heh:

hehe, that's me! I think plain rice on its own can be really delicious.

hehe, that's me! I think plain rice on its own can be really delicious.

You're incorrect.

:heh:

I walked past him last year at WWE. :) (I should have shook his hand but I dunno....it just seemed a bit awkward because there was suprisingly no-one around him) I regret not doing so actually.

[/semi off topic]

At Uni we had a Chinese just across the road from our house. It was tradition that every saturday we'd get a Chinese in time for Match of the Day. Anyway without fail i'd always go for "Cantonese House Spicy Special. it was amazing, like pretty hot, had chicken, pork, Prawns, Peppers and Dog. I'd always mix and match Chips with egg Fried Rice.

Oh man I miss those days...

At Uni we had a Chinese just across the road from our house. It was tradition that every saturday we'd get a Chinese in time for Match of the Day. Anyway without fail i'd always go for "Cantonese House Spicy Special. it was amazing, like pretty hot, had chicken, pork, Prawns, Peppers and Dog. I'd always mix and match Chips with egg Fried Rice.

Oh man I miss those days...

Chinese just in time for Match of the Day...

Why have I not done this yet? That sounds sweet. :)

LAME!

When we hosted a lecture a few weeks back (as you do if your lecturer prefers to swan off to Italy during uni time) we had to watch a chinese film so we got chinese food.

Yup, only partially relevent but a nice little anecdote.

Mentally counting in my head...on this street we have two indians, one chinese, a thai, a fish and chips, a subway and another fish and chips just round the corner. And yet I've still only had about four take aways since September.