NEurope
ReZourceman

What Would You Call Your Spawnlings?

One of my friends has the surname "Laden", several others and I are trying to get her to call her first son Ben...

One of my friends has the surname "Laden", several others and I are trying to get her to call her first son Ben...

That's assuming she doesn't marry out of her surname (or maybe she is married already :P)?

I like classic, not necessarily common names.

Chris, Ben, Arthur, Fred, Sophie, Ruth, names like that.

How many middles names? I think I'd just go for the one, any more is a bit excessive. One of my friends was called Victoria Elizabeth Rachael Mary. Bit much for form filling methinks!

I always liked 'Polly' and 'Daisy' for girls names - but also maybe 'Eden' or 'Energy' [not from energy sword :p] (inspired after an insane Halo match on Isolation)- but I think they'd be too weird >.<

As for guys...

Erm, probably ..something...

If I had a boy I'd call him

Leeeeeeeroooooooooooooooooy.

For girls names, I'm kind of limited to what I can call her. The thing is, my surname starts with a vowel; to be more specific my starts with an 'eh' sound and the first three letters are 'ell', so I can't call her anything like michelle or belle; and I can't call her anything that ends with an 'a' because that just sounds silly when saying her whole name. That just leaves any name ending with an 'ee' sound. I suppose I've always like Connie.

And, if he's a bloke, Johnathan.

if it were a girl then i'd probably go for Lucy or Mimi

if it was a boy then it would be Jason or Simon

If I had a boy I'd call him

Leeeeeeeroooooooooooooooooy.

Jeeeennnkins

My first born daughter: Antares - after the biggest star we know. Might name my kiddies all after stars actually... Rigel is another nice one.

My first born daughter: Antares - after the biggest star we know. Might name my kiddies all after stars actually... Rigel is another nice one.

don't. please.

serious names for my kids? hum, i dunno, i dont want any of the celeb crap, like apple, or piky. its just bollocks, and crule to the child.

i guess id go for somthing traditional, james, pete, jason, i like issac for some reason.

for a girl sarah, ammanda, rebbeca, laura.

i doubt id bother with middle names. seem utterly pointless to me. never had one, probebly never will.

I guess it will depend on the surname, I have this notion that I want to keep my own name, but that'll probably go out the window. If I did go down the double barreled route (unlikely) I'd have to pick someone with a single sylabllic surname because mine has 3. Yes I shall be picking a husband based on their surname, ha. Tangent.

I like Molly (of course), Bella, Rose, Poppy, Lilly. I want something pretty but a little bit different. Boys names, hmm no idea at this moment.

Boy: Theo or Zak

You say Zak, I hear Morris. Obviously not a bad thing though!

this utterly fucks my usual method of naming things. i always planned to name my house "kieth" as its the most normal man name ever thought up.

choosing a normal, human name for a human isnt funny :(

My choices:

Girls: Skye, Melody, Harmony, Cadence (musical terms ftw)

Boys: Jack, Jacob, Thomas.

All awesome.

150px-FL_Blaine.png

Mounds of inspiration from these.

One of my friends was called Victoria Elizabeth Rachael Mary. Bit much for form filling methinks!

I think my Daddy's name beats hers ¬_¬

don't. please.

serious names for my kids? hum, i dunno, i dont want any of the celeb crap, like apple, or piky. its just bollocks, and crule to the child.

i guess id go for somthing traditional, james, pete, jason, i like issac for some reason.

i doubt id bother with middle names. seem utterly pointless to me. never had one, probebly never will.

Why would you disregard my meaningful choices for names when your willing to name your kids some random dribble. lol. ^^'

random dribble. lol. ^^'

Lol, love it. *books appointment with the UK Deed poll service*. ;)

If I had a son I'd be tempted to call him Tron.

Although after seeing the new Star Trek trailer I love the name Tiberius. :heh:

I like the name Xavier as well.

Lol, love it. *books appointment with the UK Deed poll service*. ;)

^______^'...*is hoping Laura isnt your name*

I just think names are too important to just be something that 'sounds nice' - for me, there must be a meaning. So I'd be proud to tell my kid I named him/her/...it, after a bright star.

^______^'...*is hoping Laura isnt your name*

I just think names are too important to just be something that 'sounds nice' - for me, there must be a meaning. So I'd be proud to tell my kid I named him/her/...it, after a bright star.

Oh haha, Laura is my name. :) Don't worry, I accepted its common boringness long ago and have learnt to like it!

Oh haha, Laura is my name. :) Don't worry, I accepted its common boringness long ago and have learnt to like it!

Laura is actually a nice name... and I'm not butt-kissing <.<...>.>...;)

Jeremiah von Wolfenstein has been on my mind for a while. For either boy or girl.

I think if I wanted to bully my child then his first name would be Dick then his middle name Ed.