NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
badboyace84

eye of judgement

hey everyone just thought people might like to know that i found the eye of judgement for 29.99 on the GAME website and seen as the pseye costs 25 on its own u are getting the game for 5 pounds

yeah but you cannot complain when its 5 quid even if it aint the best

Well, you can, if the game is crap then it's crap, the accessory that comes with it just softens the blow if it has other uses seperate from the game.

sauron2.jpg

The mods will no doubt delete the pic, so for future reference it's Sauron's eye. i can delete your text just as easy Hellfire ;) -McPhee

I saw some kids waving a foam sword in front of the pseye other day. It was pretty funny.

The games actually pretty good fun, but you need to have space to set it up and time to play it. I have neither so i got rid :P

Bought this for 19.99 and wondered what peoples thoughts were on it.

Also, are there any other games that use the camera?

Any games coming out this year?

The game is good its just a pain to setup. The PSeye is very sensitive. They should have used a plastic mat or cardboard.

Have fun with it. It has a dedicated following.

It was fun for a short while, but unfortunately it's all a bit of a rip off. You have to buy the cards in booster packs so you'll end up buying far more than you need, and the gameplay is actually quite limited. There aren't that many rules.

Bought this yesterday, saw it in game at £19.99 brand new, and since I wanted the Camera anyway (Works as a nice computer webcam too!) I picked it up. (Had £17.50 worth of reward points aswell, so only payed like £2.50 :heh: )

Still haven't had a chance to play it yet as its downloading a major patch which is at 50% and been going on for 3+ hours >.<

Sign in to follow this