NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kirkatronics

Game

As with most companies its one or the other, so just take whatever offers more which will most likely be the employee one.

No. Employee is 25% anyway (unless they've changed it again) so be happy with that. Better than most places.

i didnt think game did student discount...? *confused.com*

tho speaking of which!

some grumpy cowbag wanted to use a £5 off voucher in with the DS BOGOF deal, and when i told her it couldnt be done she got really pissy and kept saying that i should let her use the voucher ~ i told her i had no problem letting her use her sodding voucher but giving her her precious £5 discount would un-do the £30 discount she'd already got :angry:

customers is stoopad.

Well if you have a student railcard from NatWest I know it says on the back that you can use it to get a discount in Game.

i didnt think game did student discount...? *confused.com*

tho speaking of which!

some grumpy cowbag wanted to use a £5 off voucher in with the DS BOGOF deal, and when i told her it couldnt be done she got really pissy and kept saying that i should let her use the voucher ~ i told her i had no problem letting her use her sodding voucher but giving her her precious £5 discount would un-do the £30 discount she'd already got :angry:

customers is stoopad.

Neither did I XD

You have to have a reward card to use it.

No. Employee is 25% anyway (unless they've changed it again) so be happy with that. Better than most places.

o,0 didn't know that...

Might just use that then. Thought it was 10% lol.

You have to have a reward card to use it.

o,0 didn't know that...

Might just use that then. Thought it was 10% lol.

No you don't. Student discount is only in university towns and at the manager's discretion.

Can I ask whats the sitch? You seem to have the option of employee discount but seem to lack any knowledge about the actual store, thus suggesting you don't actually work there.

No you don't. Student discount is only in university towns and at the manager's discretion.

Can I ask whats the sitch? You seem to have the option of employee discount but seem to lack any knowledge about the actual store, thus suggesting you don't actually work there.

My girlfriend works there, but shes new so she doesnt know that much.

It says in her contract she has it though.

Oh right.

Well yes 25% on everything except consoles which is 10%. If she's a christmas temp they're allowed up to the value of £250 discount (ie if she buy something that cost £100 she'd save £25, and thus would have spent £25 of her £250 allowance). But it depends on the manager whether that rule is rigidly followed. (and I believe one is in place for normal staff but its something like £1000 and I doubt anyone spends £25,000 a year in store).

If theres no further questions this may as well be closed.

Oh right.

Well yes 25% on everything except consoles which is 10%. If she's a christmas temp they're allowed up to the value of £250 discount (ie if she buy something that cost £100 she'd save £25, and thus would have spent £25 of her £250 allowance). But it depends on the manager whether that rule is rigidly followed. (and I believe one is in place for normal staff but its something like £1000 and I doubt anyone spends £25,000 a year in store).

If theres no further questions this may as well be closed.

Thanks, i wanted to buy a console lol.

I think ill still do it though, cheers for the info.

Oh and with consoles bundles aren't included with discount so chances are its cheaper to buy it at cost anyway.

Sign in to follow this