NEurope
Choze

God of War III

It's quite a heavy download, weighing in at a 2,6GB download, but it gives a tatse of things to come. It looks good (though framerate no 60 fps? Shame.), but I was more impressed with the sound. The sound of the chains sound crystalclear! Details, sure, but I was impressed nontheless.

It's worth checking out.

Bastards! Its just the US demo shoved onto the EU store so ive gotta play it in bloody black and white!

It looks good (though framerate no 60 fps? Shame.)...

Bear in mind the demo's from E3 last year, they've had around 10 months to optimise things since then. According to people who've played the review build the game's a lot smoother now, although I wouldn't expect a constant 60fps.

Yeah I think it was digital foundry over at eurogamer did a comparison of the E3 build which is this demo and the more recent build and the level of detail and the framerate were far more impressive.

Unbelievable perhaps but I've cancelled my preorder as I obviously need to the first two before this and thats never gonna happen before GoW3 what with Bioshock 2, Heavy Rain and FF13.

Well i broke down and bought this despite my claims to the contrary earlier in the thread. Should be here in the morning!

Can't believe all these awesome games are coming out in the February-May time frame

It arrived at 12pm today and i've managed to put an hour in before I had to start get ready for work. *shakes angry Kratos like fist*

The reviews weren't wrong when they said that the start of the game is simply epic. Fantastic music score, big battles and lots of blood = one happy gamer! :D I also suggest watching the very start of the game as it gives you a quick flashback of the previous 2 games but its done in a very artistic way. ;)

Gutted I have to go to work now. :(

It arrived at 12pm today and i've managed to put an hour in before I had to start get ready for work. *shakes angry Kratos like fist*

The reviews weren't wrong when they said that the start of the game is simply epic. Fantastic music score, big battles and lots of blood = one happy gamer! :D I also suggest watching the very start of the game as it gives you a quick flashback of the previous 2 games but its done in a very artistic way. ;)

Gutted I have to go to work now. :(

Where did you order from mate?

GoW 1,2 and 3 Soundrack + Blood And Metal EP Download

The German site play3.de posted this today. It's all free, but no one knows why the music is available for download (and for how long - so be quick).

If you want to get it just klick the link above and you'll find two more links to download the soundtrack.

I'm downloading it right now, but it's slow as fuck. The trilogy OST will be complete in 3 hours ._. Well, better than to pay 200€ for the Ultimate Edition :p

Edited by drahkon

GAME. You usually get your stuff from there too, don't you?

Yeah, mine didn't turn up yesterday (actually i think you were one of very few whos did) so hopefully today! :grin:

GAME used to be great at getting pre-orders to you on-time or a few days early. But lately I've been hearing the opposite quite a lot!

I've just finished it and it is simply an epic game. Some of the boss battles are out of this world and when they said it looks like a painting come to life they weren't wrong, especially during certain events that play out towards the end. Simply stunning.

I was wondering if the fisherman would show up that got killed in GoW1 and then was summoned as a spirit in GoW2. I loled when I found a note by him describing how Kratos just left him to die. Fantastic!

Got this today... have yet to play... all I can say from looking at the box is... I can't believe it took Sony this long to change the PS3 logo from that awful 'PS...3' on red background to something that actually looks well... good.

As for the actual game, I'll play it soon... probably.

Loving it so far. I wish there was more shouting though.

I seen you and Rob on it last night and was tempted to ask you guys if you were enjoying it. Stupid question really :D. There's plenty more shouting to come, don't you worry.

So it looks like I won't be playing this right away... at least not until I've played God of War I & II as I've just bought a copy of the collection, it's the best way though ne? :)

So it looks like I won't be playing this right away... at least not until I've played God of War I & II as I've just bought a copy of the collection, it's the best way though ne? :)

Yeah thats what I intend to do and whilst I'm skint I am actually trying to clear my backlog! Before I purchase Yakuza 3, Darksiders, FF XIII and GoW Collection and GoW 3...quite the list not sure what order am gonna do it in.

Yeah thats what I intend to do and whilst I'm skint I am actually trying to clear my backlog! Before I purchase Yakuza 3, Darksiders, FF XIII and GoW Collection and GoW 3...quite the list not sure what order am gonna do it in.

Finished Bioshock 2 yet? if not then I'd suggest starting there, that's what I'm doing atm, once that's done I'll go onto GoW Collection, then GoW III because I want to play it while it's still relatively 'new' :heh: at the same time though I'll be alternating play between all this and Borderlands plus Perfect Dark and whatever VC games I need to play.

But yes I intend to play the whole trilogy soon and I can't wait. :)

Finished Bioshock 2 yet? if not then I'd suggest starting there, that's what I'm doing atm, once that's done I'll go onto GoW Collection, then GoW III because I want to play it while it's still relatively 'new' :heh: at the same time though I'll be alternating play between all this and Borderlands plus Perfect Dark and whatever VC games I need to play.

But yes I intend to play the whole trilogy soon and I can't wait. :)

Yeah I finished Bioshock 2 and Heavy Rain recently...actually playing through Boy and his Blob and Little King's Story at the moment. Got a ton of Wii games to finish so going to give it some love...plus still got the odd PS3 game of yesteryear I intend to go back to.

I seen you and Rob on it last night and was tempted to ask you guys if you were enjoying it. Stupid question really :D. There's plenty more shouting to come, don't you worry.

I need to play the beginning again. I was really just completely overwhelmed by the scale and everything.

The boss fights are beyond epic. Genuinely stunning.

Absolutely amazing so far. The opening is probably one of the best for any game. I wont spoil anything but its Kratos and everyone knows how good this game is. :D

So nice to be playing great games that are not shooters for a change.