NEurope
Choze

God of War III

Can anyone suggest the best site for me to import the GoW Collection?

It's been confirmed as not coming standalone to Europe now >_>.

Source?.....

Just finished II and all i can say is WOW! Its such an amazing piece of software. And this is coming from someone who normally hates combo hack-n-slashers. The atmosphere, the drama, the characters, their voices....everything is just spectacular.

I so want Sony Santa Monica to just make a whole CG movie of the trilogy after III

The Gears of War Collection came back in stock on vgp.ca so I bought it :D Probably won't play it for a while with ME2 on the horizon but I'm looking forward to it anyway!

Good, its a fantastic pair of games, especially the sequel.

They just need to release it a good few weeks before GoWIII hits. i.e, Now.

EU box art confirmed, plus a release date of March 16th for the US.

4312014280_c364e89e61_b.jpg

Sexy.

Agreed. Its fuckin awesome, same as the Heavy Rain boxart. Its almost a shame I will really only ever see the spine.....

Europe Ultimate Trilogy Edition Skins

Phantom of Chaos

Apollo

Dominus Armor

Forgotten Warrior

Morpheus Armor

But for the US

From Gamespot -

Phantom of Chaos

GOW3_Skins_bonusLG.jpg

270231_contentLG1.jpg

From Amazon -

Apollo

GOW_III_Apollo_skin.jpg

From GameCrazy

Forgotten Warrior

forgotten_warrior_skin_gamecrazy.jpg

From 7-11

Morpheus Armor

7-Eleven_Blue-Kratos.jpg

vr6kw9.jpg

The cups will give each Slurpee buyer a code that allows them to download a variety of content including behind-the-scenes video of the making the game, an animated theme of Kratos' face, wallpaper for PCs and virtual items that unlock armor to use inside the game. Hanging neck tags on all Mountain Dew two-liter and 20-ounce bottles will also include codes that can be redeemed at slurpee.com.
Edited by Dante

Upon watching some of the behind the scenes videos in Collection i noticed that the naggingly awesome voice of Gaia is 'that bitch from Kindergarten Cop'. Love her!

Where do I preorder the Ultimate Edition from?

GAME currently have it for a cool £109.99. Although I think if you wait you may get it for cheaper at somewhere like ShopTo.

Looks mint, I would have got it as well if I'd not already bought God of War Collection.

Played the Demo yesterday. Holy shit.

There will be DLC in the collectors edition (Arena, etc). I assume those contents will be available for all to buy from the release?

Played the Demo yesterday. Holy shit.

There will be DLC in the collectors edition (Arena, etc). I assume those contents will be available for all to buy from the release?

doubt it...maybe see a release later down the line.

Hm, not too much trouble there. Will be busy with Heavy Rain, FFXIII and Bad Company 2 anyway. :blank: So much to do.

Played the Demo again. This looks incredible plus it plays just like the two other titles. WANT NOW.

You'd think that scar would've healed a bit more than that by now.

Maybe he cuts himself over the scare to keep fresh for the 'effect'!? :laughing:

Is the demo that came out today the same as the E3 one? I guess it is but want to know if it's worth downloading.