NEurope
Choze

God of War III

So has anyone got the demo yet?

YUP! I only played it the other day at Eurogamer but being able to give it more of a going over can't hurt. Got this email;

As a valued PlayStation®Network user, you’ve been rewarded with a voucher code to download an exclusive God of War® III demo. This is your chance to experience a glimpse of the limitless power of the gods.

The epic scale of God of War III reaches new heights as Kratos rains carnage and destruction upon the gods who have betrayed him and the entire Ancient Greek world.

Armed with the deadly Blades of Chaos, take on mythology’s darkest creatures while solving intricate puzzles on a merciless quest to destroy Olympus and the mighty Zeus himself.

Find out more

YUP! I only played it the other day at Eurogamer but being able to give it more of a going over can't hurt. Got this email;

Cool. I'm downloading the demo now.

I'm glad Sony considers me a valued Playstation Network user.

I stopped playing demos of games I know I'm going to get. What's the point?

I stopped playing demos of games I know I'm going to get. What's the point?

I wanted to know what the fuss was all about.

I just checked my emails today to find that they sent me the code the other day! Im very surprised they sent it to me considering I only reactivated my PSN account when the Slim came out. Im off to download it now.

Just played the demo. If im honest, the graphics, story and puzzles carry this series because the combat gets old quickly. May skip this one or wait for the greatest hits version

Very nice! :D

4192770290_dd1bcb77e9_o.png

I’d like to give you some details about the “God of War III: Ultimate Trilogy Edition†we have planned for Europe, Australia and New Zealand and answer any questions you might have.

We’ve been working pretty hard on this for the past few months but I’m delighted to announce that the “Ultimate Trilogy Edition†will be available in limited quantities in most European countries, Australia and New Zealand at the same time as the standalone God of War III game. Pricing and exact release details to be confirmed in the next few weeks so stay tuned :-)

This very special edition will come in a high-end, sculpted replica of Pandora’s Box and we are planning to include the following items inside:

* God of War III

* God of War Collection (gentle reminder, this is God of War and God of War II, remastered in HD, running at 60 fps, with Trophy support, all on one Blu-ray Disc)

* Extra game content downloadable via PlayStation Network:

o God of War Combat Arena containing an exclusive environment and seven challenges to complete

o Dominus character skin

o Apollo character skin

o Phantom of Chaos character skin

o Forgotten Warrior character skin

* Exclusive video content downloadable via PlayStation Network:

o God of War: Unearthing the Legend Franchise Documentary. This is a full-length documentary detailing the history of the God of War franchise. A must have for fans!

* Special audio bonus content:

o God of War Trilogy Soundtrack – God of War, II, and III scores from the game

o God of War: Blood and Metal EP – a heavy metal homage featuring original music inspired by God of War

* Additional content:

o Artbook

o Postcards

Below is an image of the actual box and also work in progress visuals of its content. I hope you’ll agree that it looks pretty sweet ;)

GOW III Ultimate Trilogy Box

This “Ultimate Trilogy Edition†will be released in limited quantities at the same time as the main God of War III launch next year.

That’s about it for now… I leave you with some concept art pieces which have been released previously but that you may not yet have seen. Enjoy the rest of the end of year festivities. :)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/12/17/god-of-war-iii-ultimate-trilogy-edition/

Got the collection today. First time I've played God of War and I'm enjoying it.

Also played the God of War III demo, I caved, and I fucking loved it.

Got the collection today. First time I've played God of War and I'm enjoying it.

Also played the God of War III demo, I caved, and I fucking loved it.

imported? where from how much?

imported? where from how much?

eBay. £35 with delivery.

Pretty much the same price as the place Deathjam ordered from. A couple pounds more. I suspect the delivery was quicker.

Edited by Daft

By the Gods......

god-of-war-iii-20100114113513333_640w.jpg

god-of-war-iii-20100114113515943_640w.jpg

god-of-war-iii-20100114113517443_640w.jpg

god-of-war-iii-20100114113519412_640w.jpg

god-of-war-iii-20100114113521131_640w.jpg

god-of-war-iii-20100114113522865_640w.jpg

god-of-war-iii-20100114113524616_640w.jpg

Edited by MATtheHAT

gotta love them broken images!:p

Dunno what happened there, they were working fine yesterday. Fixed them now anyway.

Roffles at myself for asking retarded questions, but I take it the US collection is region free then?

I'd rather just buy that than have to shell out for the wooden box when it comes out here.

Yes, all PS3 games are region free. Its well worth the import, although they will probably release a standalone PAL version as well.

Roffles at myself for asking retarded questions, but I take it the US collection is region free then?

I'd rather just buy that than have to shell out for the wooden box when it comes out here.

That's what I did. Don't want an expensive wooden box filled with stuff I don't care about, just the Collection will do, and GoWIII when it arrives. Since there isn't a prospect of a standalone PAL-version, I imported. For the first time evr, I might add. Haven't had a single regret!

I thought we were getting a standalone PAL version, just that it was coming out around the same time as III instead of last year like the US. Im pretty sure I remember us all moaning.