NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Your Curry of Choice

My tipple is a chicken tikka masala, mushroom rice, peshwari naan, bombay aloo, saag aloo and some onion bhajis.

Dipping that peshwari naan into the masala sauce = orgasmic.

Sometimes I go for a madras, dupiaza, rhogan josh, jalfrezi or a dhansak. Yums! yes I love curry and infact im having one tonight :)

Oh Oh and dont forget the poppadums. Can't handle that lime pickle though. ergh.

If you want an excellent starter, opt for a King Prawn Butterfly - I assure you that you will not be disappointed (unless you don't like prawn or your takeaway is just ass!).

Curries are one of the most awesome foods in existance, fucking love them.

A few off the top of my head - jalfrezi, (a decent) korma, madras, dupiaza, rogan josh, tikka massala. All great. Must be eaten with garlic naan and rice, onion bajis and poppadums.

I really want a curry now, but gots to eat healthy like.

I looooveeeeeeeeeeee Chicken Korma. Well I guess I should say Korma, as sometimes I like to mess things about abit. Have a bit of chicken tikka, or some prawns and the like. It's certainly one of the sexiest and creamiest curries going around.

Speaking of curries, the other day I managed to own a Vindaloo. I am impressed, so now I've got to take the next stage up which I've been told is a Tintaloo or something.