NEurope
Shorty

New Stretchable Theme

Hi guys,

I've made a new stretchable header that I hope looks nice, loads fast and has all 4 of those links that don't work in the other stretchable themes. It's called Stretchable 3 and can be selected at the bottom of the page or through your User CP. Let me know what you think.

Rather than stretchable, hows aboot centered?

It does look good though.

Thanks guys, glad you like it.

leetpants, if it was centred, what width would you want it? Set? (eg 755px, 900px etc) or something like 85%? I'm not going to centre stretchable 3 (well, technically it is centred already) but I could make another one.

I think he means like, the original nonstretched theme but centred. Would be interesting!

I'm using the Default "N-Europe" so that width is fine really, it's just that at 1440x900 approx. the third right of my page is just blank gray. The left side is where everything starts so it just looks odd.

A stretched template is also a bit odd imo :p

Your just saying that since your extra powerful Dyson Vacuum stretches whatever is Vacuums.

The new stretched theme is niuce, but the coour scheme need to match the banner thing at the top.

Soft blues, and whites.

EDIT:

I'm talking about the buttons, and the black strip ontop of every post.

The new stretched theme is niuce, but the coour scheme need to match the banner thing at the top.

Soft blues, and whites.

EDIT:

I'm talking about the buttons, and the black strip ontop of every post.

That means making a whole host of new graphics for a theme, they're not just colours, they're images. I don't really have time to do that right now, I made this as a quick fix in an hour or so. Maybe one day soon :)

Its pretty awesome. Is the css going to get changed at some point for the new theme at least? It can't all be images.

That means making a whole host of new graphics for a theme, they're not just colours, they're images. I don't really have time to do that right now, I made this as a quick fix in an hour or so. Maybe one day soon :)
Assumed it was CSS, thats how it works on some forum softwares isnt it?

Obviously things like post/other tables background colour, height, width, fonts etc are all controlled by CSS. But certain things are graphics, such as the black gradient bars along the top of posts, the "quote" button, etc etc.

There wouldn't be much point changing all the tables to be blue if we then left the graphics black, so it'll wait til I have a chance to change them all about :)

Argh. If only this hadn't been released when there wasn't already another awesome banner available as the defult :P