NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Post Your Animal Crossing Pics!

A ton of great pics there, RedShell. I have a bunch on SD that I need to get uploaded some time. For a second there when I saw Pompom I thought she maybe did move to yours, but it looks like you just took pics of where when you were visiting! :heh:

Your garden looks great. I've still a decent amount of snow lying about. :hehe:

And whats that Lyle is saying about an ivory piano? I allowed you to catalogue mine last night...

Loving the Advance Wars sprite you've done. Very cool. Haven't tried out the design tool yet as I can see it being a little more difficult to use with the Wiimote. Got a few pics myself. Nothing great though. Me getting attacked by bees in one of them though. My attempt at trying to catch them but forgot to bring the net. :heh:

And whats that Lyle is saying about an ivory piano? I allowed you to catalogue mine last night...
He recommended I get one for my place, hence why I wanted to catalogue your one.

Should boost my HRA score a bit. :wink:

Your residents can goto Brewster now?
Yup. :hehe:

Loving the Advance Wars sprite you've done. Very cool. Haven't tried out the design tool yet as I can see it being a little more difficult to use with the Wiimote.
Cheers. :smile:

Yeah it can be tricky, I've got used to it now but at first I was wishing I could just use the D-pad!

Using the zoom feature is pretty much essential for any complex patterns.

007.jpg

Why doesn't he fall in the trap...?

012.jpg

Lost 400 000 bells on turnips because I time warped..

015.jpg

Listening to K.K. I think Yoochem is the super hero, Lostmario is a Pikmin and Darksnowman is Santa Claus.

018.jpg

019.jpg

Random pictures.

020.jpg

The suicidal beaver. I planned to take a picture when he jumped, but I forgot. Look at that weird smile I got, it's almost like I pushed him XD

It's easy to get a bit snap happy once you start using the camera isn't it? I've only got a few for now though...

My charm for the month:

205yrs3.jpg

A completed fossil:

14bkxtt.jpg

Pinky's house with a hat suspiciously like Redshell's on display!: j82mo0.jpg

and me enjoying a coffee:

wageis.jpg

Cool pics but...

Pinky's house with a hat suspiciously like Redshell's on display!: j82mo0.jpg

Has Pinky captured RedShell...! :eek:

AnimalCrossing8.jpg

This was on Christmas day with David and Mars(SkinnyMap). It was Mars and I's first day.

Has Pinky captured RedShell...! :eek:
Nope, but I'm working on capturing her. :heh:

I think somebody is trying to woo her :nono:
It's only a matter of time! Mwahahahaaaa! :laughing:

I've decided to also try and steal Pekoe now too. :wink:

acpicmontage8ii6.jpg

Haha great pics. I might have to come to your town and find someone to pinch!

24cyw4p.jpg

I finally caught one!

Wait.... he/she/it nicknamed you K-boo? Seems Nintendo skimped on the nicknames they can come up for your character as that's watch I'm called in my village.

Nintendo skimped on a few things in this game :p

So Coelcanth's are still catchable are they!?

I'm worried, I'm planning on sending my Wii to Nintendo to stop the whiring, as I'm staying at my girlfriends and she has one. But I'm worried they'll wipe all my save files, and theres a few you can't copy (WELL DONE NINTENDO) - this, CoD and Smash being the main ones!!!

Why are Nintendo so stupid!!?

Coelacanths are catchable all year round apparently. It just has to be either raining or snowing to catch them.

Does anyone know if it's possible to somehow get stuff and/or money from a US version of Wild World onto the PAL Wii version?

If not that sucks, I want to at least have my triangle glasses when I first play the game.

Does anyone know if it's possible to somehow get stuff and/or money from a US version of Wild World onto the PAL Wii version?

If not that sucks, I want to at least have my triangle glasses when I first play the game.

I'm guessing the only way would be to import the (fixed) Australian PAL version, but even so I'm not 100% sure if it would work. ::shrug:

Anyway, I was disappointed at first that I couldn't transfer over my character, but for items I'm actually pleased it didn't work, as it would kill the game having access to everything instantaneously I reckon.

OK time for some more pics... :hehe:

Finally got the fountain today. Oh- and check out my professional bee hunting, all 4 bees caught and no sting! Go me! :awesome:

acpicmontage9nh0.jpg

Just some random pics I took while playing tonight. Just got the game so nothing to really show off at the mo....

RUU_0001.jpg

RUU_0003.jpg

RUU_0004.jpg

RUU_0005.jpg

RUU_0006.jpg

RUU_0002.jpg

Top pics RedShell... can't believe you tried to put in "cono" but its funny that the game didn't allow it. :heh: And why did you have to give that painting I put in the auction house some bad publicity? I was looking for some poor sod to buy it!

MaTtheHat your pics are just... brutal. The animals were all so innocent until you arrived on the scene!

Here atlast are mine. From when I started AC til last night- its a lot to proces, I know. Click to enlarge!

th_RUU_0001.jpgth_RUU_0002.jpgth_RUU_0003.jpgth_RUU_0004.jpg

th_RUU_0005.jpgth_RUU_0006.jpgth_RUU_0008.jpgth_RUU_0007.jpg

th_RUU_0009.jpgth_RUU_0010.jpgth_RUU_0011.jpgth_RUU_0012.jpg

th_RUU_0013.jpgth_RUU_0014.jpgth_RUU_0015.jpgth_RUU_0016.jpg

th_RUU_0017.jpgth_RUU_0018.jpgth_RUU_0019.jpgth_RUU_0020.jpg

th_RUU_0021.jpgth_RUU_0022.jpgth_RUU_0023.jpgth_RUU_0024.jpg

th_RUU_0025.jpgth_RUU_0026.jpgth_RUU_0027.jpgth_RUU_0028.jpg

th_RUU_0029.jpgth_RUU_0030.jpgth_RUU_0031.jpgth_RUU_0032.jpg

th_RUU_0033.jpgth_RUU_0034.jpgth_RUU_0035.jpgth_RUU_0036.jpg

th_RUU_0037.jpgth_RUU_0038.jpgth_RUU_0040.jpgth_RUU_0039.jpg

th_RUU_0041.jpgth_RUU_0042.jpgth_RUU_0043.jpgth_RUU_0044.jpg

th_RUU_0045.jpgth_RUU_0046.jpgth_RUU_0047.jpgth_RUU_0061.jpg

th_RUU_0062.jpgth_RUU_0063.jpgth_RUU_0047-1.jpgth_RUU_0048.jpg

th_RUU_0049.jpgth_RUU_0050.jpgth_RUU_0051.jpgth_RUU_0052.jpg

th_RUU_0053.jpgth_RUU_0054.jpgth_RUU_0055.jpgth_RUU_0056.jpg

th_RUU_0057.jpgth_RUU_0058.jpgth_RUU_0060.jpgth_RUU_0059.jpg

And some final ones. Sorry for the double posting, but it won't merge them as the forum only allows for 50 pics per post.

And why did you have to give that painting I put in the auction house some bad publicity? I was looking for some poor sod to buy it!
Hey don't blame me! Blame the gyroid that tells everyone it's a fake. :heh:

Anyway, awesome pics mate! icon14.gif

I particularly love the one of you trying to catch a snowball that fell in the river, with your net. Most amusing. :laughing:

Some great pics there darksnowman, it took me half an hour to look through them all lol.

n00b question : How do you build a snowman?

RUU_0050.jpg

Find two snowball and roll one into the other. From experience, to get a perfect snowman roll one ball till it reaches nose level and the other till it reaches the bottom of your head then roll the smallest ball into the largest, and presto you should have yourself an egotistical snowman and a new piece of furniture.

Hey don't blame me! Blame the gyroid that tells everyone it's a fake. :heh:

Anyway, awesome pics mate! icon14.gif

I particularly love the one of you trying to catch a snowball that fell in the river, with your net. Most amusing. :laughing:

Yeah but you didn't have to photograph it for the whole forum to see. I have about four more paintings that I was hoping to auction off too. :wink: As for that snowball, I was gutted to lose it! I had rolled it in the snow above til it was big enough for me to be able to control, but then I went down a bit, off the snow... it shrunk a bit... slipped away from me... and into the river. :( I didn't manage to grab it back out the net either. :cry:

Some great pics there darksnowman, it took me half an hour to look through them all lol.

n00b question : How do you build a snowman?

Just like not so tiny said. There will be two snowballs lying about your village so if you roll them about in the snowy ground then they will get bigger. I tend to make one as big as possible, then the second one a bit smaller and hope for the best! You can make one per day and if the snowman is happy with your work, he will post you a piece of furniture. :hehe: