NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Post Your Animal Crossing Pics!

No, he's quite right, actually...

Indeed, you said that he would capture the Key, but he didn't know the Key would have a form of a fish.

So, he spent 30 minutes looking for the shadow of a Key...

Its a common mistake, my friend had the same problem

Some more pics...

Includes - coelacanth marathon, teaching Lucky an amusing catchphrase :grin:, discovering an item in the auction house and catching my first dung beetle:

acpicmontage2fp3.jpg

Last night’s Wi-Fi fun...

Featuring – lots of net attacks, darksnowman’s obsession with trapping Tangy :heh:, 4-player party at Peanuts house and synchronized shovel swinging!:

acpicmontagewifiss4.jpg

*Darren looks at his pics and adds Lucky to the list of other peoples residents to steal*

Lol, some good pictures there, RedShell. It was a fun night just pottering around your village, not really doing anything in particular- except trapping Tangy all the time! I'm loving the bottom right pic, I was hoping I could click to enlarge, but it doesn't work like that? :(

Pity you didn't get a photo in Peanuts house when we trapped her up in the corner. I thought that was funny too. :laughing: (I'm not really that evil btw, its just funny to annoy the dozey villagers!)

I took a few pics aswell, I'll get them onto the computer later for a looksee. : peace:

*Darren looks at his pics and adds Lucky to the list of other peoples residents to steal*
Not before I get my hands on that Master Sword you won't! :wink:

I'm loving the bottom right pic, I was hoping I could click to enlarge, but it doesn't work like that? :(
Yeah I put them all together as one image, makes it easier to upload. Here's a larger version of that one though:

ruu0007ls7.jpg

Hmm... I wonder if 4 people can fit on the bus stop for an epic shovel swing? :heh:

Pity you didn't get a photo in Peanuts house when we trapped her up in the corner. I thought that was funny too. :laughing: (I'm not really that evil btw, its just funny to annoy the dozey villagers!)
I definitely took one, but must have gone over it with another without saving to the SD card. :blank:

Shame you can't set it up to just copy every shot straight to SD.

Here are a couple of town tunes, if anyone wants to try 'em out:

The A-Team (my first one):

ateamtuneai3.jpg

Wii Music (my current town tune):

wiimusictuneki8.jpg

Not before I get my hands on that Master Sword you won't! :wink:

I sent Lucky a letter last night while in your town. So you never know, I might get that Master Sword before you or dazzy. Mwahahaha!

Yeah I put them all together as one image, makes it easier to upload. Here's a larger version of that one though:

ruu0007ls7.jpg

Hmm... I wonder if 4 people can fit on the bus stop for an epic shovel swing? :heh:

Thats hilarious. Look at our eyes! O_O

The funny thing about that is, when you tried to dig, there was only a brief animation on my screen and nothing more. I'm glad it worked on your end so you could get that picture taken.

Lol, some good pictures there, RedShell. It was a fun night just pottering around your village, not really doing anything in particular- except trapping Tangy all the time! I'm loving the bottom right pic, I was hoping I could click to enlarge, but it doesn't work like that? :(

I took a few pics aswell, I'll get them onto the computer later for a looksee. : peace:

Who is Tangy? The HRA guy said he won the competition last week.

Tangy is one of the villagers I was tormenting in RedShell's. Its the orangey looking person with the leaf on their head in the bottom left pic:

acpicmontagewifiss4.jpg

Tangy may have just won your HRA thing by default or something until you have a room thats good enough. :heh:

How do you get the pictures in that size? I'm using imageshack and all I get is tiny pictures you have to click on and open a new window to able to see, no matter what size I choose.

It was RedShell who put those together. He says above that he made it as one big image- which is why I couldn't just couldn't repost the single pic of Tangy. Dunno if there's an option or not within imageshack to put em all together like that...?

006sk9.th.jpg

He used to be one of my neighbours in the Gamecube version. I miss him :(

009ou3.th.jpg

Break in! But me and my shovel are going to put a stop that.

004nc6.th.jpg

My first tuna.

012ie5.th.jpg

Tip: Watering the bees does not work.

019rw7.th.jpg

My first and so far only aurora.

023xs1.th.jpg

Forgot to give it back to the genie, so I put in my table instead.

025uu6.th.jpg

We are already trained a couple. Soon we will have a whole team^^

026qy8.th.jpg

I catched my first bee!

028bp0.th.jpg

Welsh Gamer's locker...

029vb1.th.jpg

I finally popped the question <3

I have to say, the graphics for this game are TERRIBLE! BUT, before I get crucified, the charm of it is immediately clear just from these pictures, and you guys are doing a great job of selling the game. Never had an animal crossing game before so it maybe time to change that. Maybe in the new year.

I have to say, the graphics for this game are TERRIBLE! BUT, before I get crucified, the charm of it is immediately clear just from these pictures, and you guys are doing a great job of selling the game. Never had an animal crossing game before so it maybe time to change that. Maybe in the new year.

Before you get crucified, those screens do the game a terrible injustice. OK, you can crucify him now.

At first I thought the graphics were pretty crappy. Then once I started playing I was happy enough with what I was looking at.