NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Post Your Animal Crossing Pics!

I made a snowman and he was happy and it looks great; but I didn't get anything from it!! :(

can i get any friend codes and also give mine on here 103251247781 town westgate name joanne

can i get any friend codes and also give mine on here

Go to the online board, they're all there

Check out the first post on the online board. There's a whole bunch of friend codes there. Be sure to PM everyone to let them know you've added them.

My FC is in my sig if you want to add me, I'll add you when I go on next.

AC photo montage...

acpicmontagefa1.jpg

The dog that was in Gracie's shop has to be the cutest Animal Crossing character ever. :love:

Red Shell, is that a painting of the character from Rhythm Tengoku? HOW!?!?!? And I want it!!!!

Awesome pics by the way? I don't understand how you got into Resettis house, and I don't want to know; but I can't wait to find out!!!

Red Shell, is that a painting of the character from Rhythm Tengoku? HOW!?!?!? And I want it!!!!
Sure is. The one and only, Karate Man!

Didn't take me that long to make either. :awesome:

Will give you the pattern when we meet up online.

: peace:

I didn't realise you could do that with patterns :)

How do you do it?

When inside your house just go to the designs section of the menu and click on a pattern and then (I think it's) add to room.

It gives you the choice of using a pattern as wallpaper, carpet, clothing or an easel. Click on easel and you can display it like a painting. :smile:

Great pics! icon14.gif

I've used the last few days to get a decent collection of pics to hopefully use as a new site feature... It may not be what you think either. :heh:

Are the pictures saved as a standard format on the SD card, or do you need to decode them like with brawl?

Are the pictures saved as a standard format on the SD card, or do you need to decode them like with brawl?

Saved directly as JPGs.

This thread kinda makes me want to get the game... though I know I won't really get to play it as much as I played the DS one as it's on the Wii.

Still, looks cool. And the Aurora Borealis looks beautiful. =)