NEurope
jayseven

Special Xmas BISH Sign-up thread

Howdy folks, back once again the renegade master this time for a short xmas stint. Please sign up here.

Slight alterations; in the actual thread, you will edit your entries into your first post in the thread after you have posted them as usual. This is to keep your entries together and make scoring a lot easier. iirc you can squeeze 50 pictures into one post, so if you take more then simply have two score-keeping posts that you edit into.

This version will run from December 13th to January 6th. Please submit to me three BISHes that are somehow relevant to it being a christmas special. Any duplicate entries will mean that I come up with a new one.

In the new year I will run a league-based BISH for a few weeks, see how that goes

So who wants to play?

Dyson

Mundi

Eddage

ReZ

gARYgREATIE

ShadowV7

Gizmo

Coolness Bears

chairdriver

Paj Meen Ah

Eenuh

nightwolf

Welsh_gamer

nami

Dan Dare

Letty

Rummy

I'm in. Oh god, snowmen already, barely get snow here as it is...

Well I'm going to Austria for Christmas so any snow related ones should be a cinch for me!

Eddage has sent me his ideas - ReZ can you do the same? I admit I forgot about points... er... yeah I'll sort that end out :P

Are we doing any sort of bonus points? For example in one of my photos I'd like to add a 'mystery' bonus, where others would have to guess what extra item/person/thing could be included in the photo for bonus points? Obviously I would let jay know what the bonus inclusion is so that I can't cheat people out of it.

Me, love. I'm in.

*thinks up Bishes*

Give me the keys, and love.

Peace, ma luvhe.

The Keys, love, and a heart crank!

Hmmm, I think I might want to give this a try, for the first time. =)

Just need to think of three things then (I'm horrible at this!). =P

You still owe me for counting the last one for you!!

But yeah, in. I'll give you a list tomorrow or later.

Don't think too hard about things, guys. In my experience that just leads to BISHes that are far too hard to do!

Are we doing any sort of bonus points? For example in one of my photos I'd like to add a 'mystery' bonus, where others would have to guess what extra item/person/thing could be included in the photo for bonus points? Obviously I would let jay know what the bonus inclusion is so that I can't cheat people out of it.

Not entirely sure what you mean - some random thing that if perchance is snapped, extra points are earned? Might be too random...

You still owe me for counting the last one for you!!

But yeah, in. I'll give you a list tomorrow or later.

lol, maybe some bonus points are in order? :P

Psst..you're meant to PM them to j7 so he can release them all at the same time and stop people taking pictures before the game starts :heh:

^what he said. Much more fun that way, and stops people from potentially jumping the gun. Edit your post when they're sent plz :)

lol, maybe some bonus points are in order? :P

I hope so! I need a head start on letty and shorty!

Don't think too hard about things, guys. In my experience that just leads to BISHes that are far too hard to do!

Not entirely sure what you mean - some random thing that if perchance is snapped, extra points are earned? Might be too random...

Yeah, but the original task itself kind of hints towards it, I'll PM my idea so as not to give it away...