NEurope
Caris

Post a picture of your car!

Fiat Seicento?

Your right:yay: ...........and the rest of you are wrong, all wrong! now everyone bar MoogleViper do the crazy dance of wrong answer shame around your own car.

Moogleviper you can PM me your Wii code and choice of Wiiware/VC game to the Value of 600pts and I'II gift it to you by Friday at the latest.

Here is my steed:

bike2.jpg

In the background you can just make out my car, it isn't exciting (a Clio if you can't tell). I'm currently thinking about getting a Corrado VR6 next year if I can get the insurance for a good price.

Nice bike :yay:

You called the Yaris girly and yet you own a Seicento...

:p

Shouldn't you be dancing?

Shouldn't you be dancing?

Well technically no seeing as I didn't have a guess and all. :heh:

JUST PASSED MY DRIVING TEST ;D

Epic win? 7 minors - I had the two hardest maneuvers though to be fair. I've had an erection since the test center! ;D

JUST PASSED MY DRIVING TEST ;D

Epic win? 7 minors - I had the two hardest maneuvers though to be fair. I've had an erection since the test center! ;D

What were they, also what were the minors for?

Erm, minors were for observations during manuvers I think, and a couple for speed.

She asked me to parallel park and reverse around a corner - scary stuff. The driving test isn't that bad though, I was expecting much worse.

Parallel park, and reverse around a corner? I remember doing both of those in my truck. Easy stuff.

Anyways, Congrats.

Erm, minors were for observations during manuvers I think, and a couple for speed.

She asked me to parallel park and reverse around a corner - scary stuff. The driving test isn't that bad though, I was expecting much worse.

Reversing around a corner is one of the easiest IMHO, your car is more agile backwards.

Parallel park, and reverse around a corner? I remember doing both of those in my truck. Easy stuff.

Anyways, Congrats.

Agreed they're both quite easy.

Reversing around a corner is one of the easiest IMHO, your car is more agile backwards.

Unless it's rear-wheel steering similar to a forklift.

Unless it's rear-wheel steering similar to a forklift.

But it wasn't was it..

Forklifts are like that so they are agile forwards.

But it wasn't was it..

Forklifts are like that so they are agile forwards.

Oh, I know. I was just making the point. Of course, a forklift has such a short wheelbase their agile going either direction.

Y905MFJ.jpg

That's how I roll.

(Yes, I'm aware I'm the only person under 40 who drives one. Great car though.)

Y905MFJ.jpg

That's how I roll.

(Yes, I'm aware I'm the only person under 40 who drives one. Great car though.)

what size engine is it? the N16 Almeras are nice but I prefer the 3dr model.

Just had an email with some partner offers (No idea quite how we're a partner) for a Nissan dealer. They're selling off the 350z GT's for around £19k, down from £31k. I know its being replaced early next year but I've always liked them, very tempted to have a test drive and see if I can haggle them down even further.

What do you guys think?