NEurope
Caris

Post a picture of your car!

(fiat) bravo/brava?

Nope, but I do like them.

Fiat Panda

Ah memories.....my first car was a little Panda that I loved to bits. It had a sticker on the back that read "Red Hot" One of the orginal Panda models as well :)

Fiat ganza?

Nope never heard of a Ganza.

Another hint, my Fiat car hasn't to my knowledge won European Car of the Year, so you can cross Fiat Uno and Tipo off your list as well ;)

Can i ask what decade? :heh:

Fiat Coupe?

It's not a Coupe, and it's been around since 90's onwards

Here is my steed:

bike2.jpg

In the background you can just make out my car, it isn't exciting (a Clio if you can't tell). I'm currently thinking about getting a Corrado VR6 next year if I can get the insurance for a good price.

Fiat Cinquecento

:D

Your getting warmer-but your wrong. I bet you had your VC/Wiiware game of choice all thought out as well?

:heh:

Fiat Uno?

(also ganza is pot in portuguese lol)

Let's do the time Warp again!

Nope, but I do like them.

Ah memories.....my first car was a little Panda that I loved to bits. It had a sticker on the back that read "Red Hot" One of the orginal Panda models as well :)

Nope never heard of a Ganza.

Another hint, my Fiat car hasn't to my knowledge won European Car of the Year, so you can cross Fiat Uno and Tipo off your list as well ;)

Just come back from my test drive in the Elise, my God what a car! In love with it even more after this afternoon. Zipped up to 100 in no time (I imagine, obviously I only went up to 70.), great handling, engine sounds simply fantastic and the ride was awesome. Come the new year that bad boy is mine.

Oops lol

Fiat Punto not Grande? (although I think it won some prizes...)

Your getting warmer-but your wrong. I bet you had your VC/Wiiware game of choice all thought out as well?

:heh:

Fiat Seicento?

Fiat Seicento?

that one isnt from the 90s

edit: oh wait yes it is. fuck

I stealth edited my post before :P I thought seiscento and 600 were the same since they read the same in italian.

Bah I worked out it was a fiat, I want half a game! :P

I looked it up on the web, there is a 3 door fiat ganza apparently.

CBA with this now. Tis not a punto because he denied that earlier on I'm pretty sure, and the front looks too curved to be a punto or a cincuento me thinks.

Indeed he already said it's not a punto. Moogle probably got it right, but what the hell.

Fiat Croma?