NEurope
Caris

Post a picture of your car!

So i was detailing my car today (polishing, waxing etc) and it occurred to me that out of all the years i have been on this forum i honestly can't remember a thread about posting your automobile, workspace yes, DVD collection yes but not your car.

So my fellow N-europers post your automobile!

(I will get a picture of my car tomorrow)

So i was detailing my car today (polishing, waxing etc) and it occurred to me that out of all the years i have been on this forum i honestly can't remember a thread about posting your automobile, workspace yes, DVD collection yes but not your car.

So my fellow N-europers post your automobile!

(I will get a picture of my car tomorrow)

There's definitely been one. I remember one where somebody posted a picture of their RS125.

Here's mine:

DSCF0002copy.jpg

1998 Rover 200 - The most exciting thing about it is the name of the colour, "Nightfire Red". I love it though, well worth what i payed.

Ah never seen that :( Ah well start a fresh one ey?

Its a different thread all together :)

Mine was about what cars you had, not the pic.

Nice set of wheels. What's it's top speed?

With a good load on a hill it can do 25mph.

Dear lord, if that fiesta is anything like a festiva stick with the focus.

I may post mine later, right now it's dark out, and about 15 degrees (farenheit, below 0c) plus I'm afraid you'll all make fun of my gas guzzler(10mph mostly due to a transmission missing 2nd and 4th gear).

My current car is a 54 plate 1.4 litre Peugeot 206, for sale if anyone wants one:

77bae9ad.jpg

Just started negotiations to have this next:

elise.jpg

Should be having a first quote sent through today and have a test drive booked on Wednesday. With the car market being as it is I'm hoping for a very tempting offer from them.

Here's my car from the window. I'm feeling both festive and generous (hence the snow) and if anyone can tell me what type of car I drive based on this picture I'II reward them with a VC game of their choice to the value of 600pts*.

only open to residents of UK

Now that is a seriously tough question! VW Polo?

EDIT-It's not a VW car at all. :)

No, maybe you guys might need a series of clues/Hints. The first one won't be of much help but my car is a light blue colour.