N-Europe

T-Shirt Designs

ReZourceman

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I just had Marvel request my Blue glowing Arc Reactor design be taken down (along with about 200 other T-shirts on the site I might add).

Curiously, nothing was said about the alternate 'everyday' version! So that's for sale.

work.4251039.3.fig,black,mens,ffffff.reactor-everyday-version-v3.jpg

I think it's a bit rich of them tbh.

I can understand if someone on the site has directly copy and pasted one of their characters onto a t-shirt, but they can't own a shape, which is what mine was!

And a unique design I'd created myself aswell so it wasn't even a copy of anything.

Edited by Retro_Link

Yeah that is stupid. Was it taken down automatically and you were given a message?
I had an email from RedBubble, which had an attachment of an email they recieved from Marvel, which included the names of a couple of hundred t-shirts they felt contained copyright material.

The T-shirt was then removed by RedBubble.

How they can claim to own what is my interpretation on a collection shapes I don't know! But hey!

Edited by Retro_Link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I printed this right after our dictator stepped down. It says "I am the government" with the Egyptian flag's insignia reading "Arab Republic of Bially" instead of "Arab Republic of Egypt".

184610_10150394624480096_813015095_17673240_1679534_n.jpg

"I am the government" is a famous catchphrase from a movie. After killing off a bunch of undercover police officers for raiding his turf, an Egyptian druglord rounds up all his henchmen and tells them that his property has officially seceded from Egypt; yelling "from this moment on, there is no government. I AM THE GOVERNMENT!" Obviously, wearing it automatically nets me high-fives from random strangers as well as the adulation of millions of women.

Inspired by Daft's Superboy t-shirt, I made this last night. Most likely going to print it next.

superbiallycrestcopy.jpg

I think you'll all agree: the only thing more flattering than having someone ask you where you get your stuff is telling them you make them yourself.

Edited by arab_freak

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...