NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MunKy

Colours

Actually, what makes us so sure that Nintendo will release these colours on launch? Unless it has been officially announced I believe that we may not see these colours straight away :(

I'm thinking to get the white one, with a black controller (if possible, if not, ill just get a black controller with it and have 2 controllers from the beginning ^^)

*Off topic* dude ur sig is friggin awesome :bow:

Well. I;ll be getting the black and white one that's for sure.

I'd think red and possibly blue for the other two!

Wait a minute....why am I thinking in fours? it has no ports anymore!!

Since it is all wireless...how many controllers can you actually use with this thing anyways? If it is more than I'll probbably get more than four.

Can you imagine an eight player Super Smash Bros? Or eight player mariokart!

Or super mario party!! :eek:

Before I saw the controller I was definately getting a black one, although witht e white controller looking so damn fine I might end up with a black revo and white controllers, or some sort of other compromising mixture.

Well. I;ll be getting the black and white one that's for sure.

I'd think red and possibly blue for the other two!

Wait a minute....why am I thinking in fours? it has no ports anymore!!

Since it is all wireless...how many controllers can you actually use with this thing anyways? If it is more than I'll probbably get more than four.

Take a closer look at the bottom of the controller, there's only 4 channels for controllers, at present that's as many as you'll be able to support.

Depends on the casing - if its ipod white then Ill get the white one, if its a chep plastic ill get he black - I personally think these colours will be the only ones at launch.

As front he controllers, ill undoubtedly get 3 extras at launch - white, black, red and green!

I prefer your av RATM.

That's the whole idea behind Nintendo Wi-Fi connection....It's gonna rock!!

i dont know what colour to get, maybe there will be more to choose from? oh i hope there is a pink! :)

It only supports four players at once, which is prolly best considering the new input.

And.. the black controller is just too tempting.. white seems easier for people to understand.

So... the final vote is..

Whack!

... Yeah, I dunno.. probably black an extra with a white controller.

ps i have to get 2 so i get 2 colours any way. but i hope Nintendo thought about having more than 1 Rev in one space. lets not hope controlers interfeer.. >.<

Actually, what makes us so sure that Nintendo will release these colours on launch? Unless it has been officially announced I believe that we may not see these colours straight away :(

yeah good point when the cube was unveiled it was revealed in loadsa colours, I remember a picture of 5 different colours some of which have never appeared, wasn't there a pink one?!

Red one to be different, but probably the black one because my gamecubes black and its conspicuios(sp)

Like Jacko once said: Black or White. Or maybe I'll buy them all!!! ...not

Sign in to follow this