NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MunKy

Colours

What colour will you get? Im getting the black one with 2nd, 3rd, 4th controllers being red, white, silver respectively.

I'm thinking to get the white one, with a black controller (if possible, if not, ill just get a black controller with it and have 2 controllers from the beginning ^^)

The white one looks allright but I like to keep things black. I'm not a goth but I like it a lot for reasons unknown. Your signature is the best ive ever seen by the way.

The controller looks better in white, the Rev better in black...

Can't choose ATM XD

I'm gonna be very greedy and ask santa for a black revo with a red light, and a normal white one...and all the controllers.

i will buy...err the white

I think i'll get a black one; though if the silver one gets released in a metallic silver with a blue light (just like the Panasonic 'Q'), then i'll get that.

I'm liking the white one more and more aswell, so i don't know really!!

I wanted to get the black Revo, but once I saw the white controller I got sorta if-y. I'm probably getting black or white... perferably white...

"It doesn't matter if its black or white heeheeeeeeeee"

Anyway, I shall definitly get the white. The balck looks cool but the white should go better with my silver/white-ish TV plus I think white with blue light looks much more stylish than the black with blue light lol

we should make this a poll n_n

I'm going for the freaky greenish one 0_0

Sign in to follow this