NEurope
Dante

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

BRB going to play Uncharted 2.

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh! - So far Royal Fail haven't shown up.

Okay, so my Uncharted has turned up.... Hmmm, I think I will get some play time in before I go away - I have 2 nights!

Dammit, postie has been and no Uncharted 2 = me, gutted. :weep:

*edit* posties just come back 20 minutes later - got the game!

Edited by Cookyman

How come people got it on Weds...that doesn't normally happen, thursday but weds...mental. I cancelled my preorder due to lack of faith in postal service, gonna pop to ASDA friday morning on way to work...

How come people got it on Weds...that doesn't normally happen, thursday but weds...mental. I cancelled my preorder due to lack of faith in postal service, gonna pop to ASDA friday morning on way to work...

ShopTo actually gets games to you on Wednesday quite a lot, thats why ive started using them more for preorders

EDIT: Its arrived!

Edited by Happenstance

Multiplayer tonight people?

I'll be there!

First impressions of the game are - IT'S FUCKING INCREDIBLE!

It's incredibly cinematic, graphics and animation are amazing - it really is that damn good.

Just play a co-op game and played the level on the beta - it's about twice the size of that though. Took just under 20 mins to complete that one (you get a trophy too!).

Gonna get back into the single player now but I'm up for some multiplayer fun tonight.

My case of Red Bull has arrived today too - Days don't get much better.

If you haven't pre-ordered this just buy the damn game on Friday - it's an essential purchase.

Edited by Cookyman

I'll be there!

Edit: Uncharted 2 has moved up to the 5th best game ever on Gamerankings!

Edited by Caris

collectors edition has shown up, but i have to leave for work soon so havent played it yet. must say the "art prints" are exreamly shit. good thing the CE was same price as normal game or id be hitting my cock with a dictonary in rage right now.

No show on my end as well. :( Oh well wasn't expecting it before thursday anyway.

EDIT: I see people seem to be getting them on second waves so I'll keep my hopes up for now. No "we missed you note" anyway.

Mine should have arrived but I want to finish Drake's Fortune. That'll take 2 hours tops if I don't go after the rest of the treasures. Apparantly you get something extra if it detects that you've finished Uncharted 1. Haven't really watched many videos on this apart from the GT review and trailers, and I'm less hyped than I was two days ago. Maybe thats because I'm not waiting anymore.

Ah, sweet Nathan Drake. It's like you were never gone.

Come to think of it, he never rally was. Uncharted is a game I've replayed several times and still liking it. It's my personal favourite game of the generation thus far? Uncharted 2 is beckoning me, so I'll find out soon enough if it can take the top spot. Don't know if I'll get around to play it today, though. Kinda have a tight shedule today. But I know it'll be waiting for me tomorrow.

Im sorry but this game is just stupidly beautiful, I know we saw a lot of it in videos but playing and looking over Nepal is brilliant.

Update - half way through Chapter 5 and it just gets better and better. The action never lets up and the set pieces are incredible.

I'd suspect the reason people are getting their copies today is because apparently the Uncharted 2/PS3 bundle hit the shelves today. At least that's what I've been told. Could be wrong but it would sort of explain why copies have been sent out slightly earlier than usual.

I've not made my mind up on this. Reviews are great for it and it does look good but I'm getting the same feeling from this that I got from Gears of War before I took the plunge. It'll be something that'll undoubtedly grow on me should I get it though. Hmmm.... I do have a large pile of games that I'm trading in tomorrow to have credit for Brutal Legend and perhaps Borderlands so maybe I'll just pick this up along with a HDMI cable because it looks fantastic in HD from what I've seen.

Its a bit dissapointing..... JOKE....ITS INCREDIBLE!

Queue the flaming!

*edit* oh wait white text revealo.

:bouncy::grin::bouncy::grin::bouncy::grin:

I've not made my mind up on this. Reviews are great for it and it does look good but I'm getting the same feeling from this that I got from Gears of War before I took the plunge. It'll be something that'll undoubtedly grow on me should I get it though. Hmmm.... I do have a large pile of games that I'm trading in tomorrow to have credit for Brutal Legend and perhaps Borderlands so maybe I'll just pick this up along with a HDMI cable because it looks fantastic in HD from what I've seen.

Just buy the damn thing - you'll love it

Haha, Uncharted 2 has Twitter support.

Did you not hear? There was a big debate. It was automatic and everytime a level was completed it posted stats on twitter. People were getting annoyed just when it was being reviewed, imagine everybody posting at the same time... So they turned it off, at least the automatic posts, I think.

Its a bit dissapointing..... JOKE....ITS INCREDIBLE!

I was just about to say....you must be mad! haha :grin:

Stunning game, controls amazingly and is immense fun!

Reviews are great for it and it does look good but I'm getting the same feeling from this that I got from Gears of War before I took the plunge.

What do you mean by this?

As for lots of people — but not me, typically — getting their copies early, the game is actually out in mainland Europe today. The Royal Mail strikes also means that publishers are less likely to throw a hissy fit if retailers ship the game a day or two earlier than usual.

^ By that, I was meaning that there's something about the gameplay that's putting me off slightly, just as it was when I was contemplating GoW that things about the gameplay were putting me off of getting it. It's only a small point though and I'll probably be getting it anyway. I'll have in store credit and apart from Brutal Legend, there isn't anything else out in the immediate future that I want on the PS3 so I think it's a good buy.