NEurope
Dante

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

If anyone wants early access to the multiplayer demo — the one that Play are offering with pre-orders — you can grab a key here.

If anyone wants early access to the multiplayer demo — the one that Play are offering with pre-orders — you can grab a key here.

Cheers. I've preordered with GAME as I use them for everything so getting on the beta will be cool...

Got the code thanks a lot!

Oh by the way - if you've now got the beta like me.

Get 12 cans of red bull free - Get them here!

copy_top.jpg

Free Red Bull get!

Nice little note from Mr Drake too!

thanks.jpg

Thanks, now i have an account at IGN but they ran out of free keys :( Ah well, got to try it out before thanks to aimless and it was pretty fun. Need to get around to deciding how and when I am getting this.

Thanks, now i have an account at IGN but they ran out of free keys :( Ah well, got to try it out before thanks to aimless and it was pretty fun. Need to get around to deciding how and when I am getting this.

Same as you mate, i too, was 2 late....

Gonna give it a go tonight....quite excited as not all that fussed about the multiplayer not what I'll be buying the title for but the Beta could persuade me otherwise that its worth putting some time into.

Played my first match on this. It's pretty tense but that's partly because it was an RPG only game. Takes quite a while to get into a game but there's no lag and it's very nice visually, water effects etc and general movement are great.

Had a crack at this yesterday and I found it quite fun, haven't tried the co-op yet. It's great so far though, no noticeable lag and good vantage points. Love the random tank roving around as well.

Quite liked the miltiplayer. Some real pr0s on it already though. (Or leet geeks!)

I was delighted that the main theme music returns in all its splendour. Stirring stuff. I still think this title doesn't need a multiplayer, it's just that most games have one nowadays for the craic and so people can boast how 'better' they are at a title. IMO Uncharted doesn't really need a multiplayer mode and should instead thrive on an engaging single player experience. Hopefully that will be in place as it was what made Uncharted: Drakes Fortune such a brilliant game.

Good demo and solid mechanics at play but the single player is where this title will truly shine for me.

Ah I just commented about it in the online meetup thread about it, but yeah I share some of your thoughts.

Got my Beta key this morning from play.com, have yet to play it as I had Japanese classes.

Also signed up for that Red Bull deal... Holy shit that is awesome, 12 free cans??!!

10/10 on games radar.

im refraining from looking at any of the reviews outher then the score.

28 days to go.

meh. I just want a new trailer on psn.

Am I the only one not that excited about the multiplayer? Even having played the beta I'm just not that fussed tbh...The objective based co-op ones are awesome and I felt the same way when I played the Resistance 2 beta like it was something I could really get into and spend hours with but then just didn't as it was hard to get a decent match on the maps you wanted and finding a team working together was rare (thats not to say it never happened and when it did it was immense) So I never spent quite as much time as I planned with that and with Uncharted 2 coming out at a similarly busy time I feel the co-op will fall by the wayside to completing the single player.

Am I the only one not that excited about the multiplayer? Even having played the beta I'm just not that fussed tbh...The objective based co-op ones are awesome and I felt the same way when I played the Resistance 2 beta like it was something I could really get into and spend hours with but then just didn't as it was hard to get a decent match on the maps you wanted and finding a team working together was rare (thats not to say it never happened and when it did it was immense) So I never spent quite as much time as I planned with that and with Uncharted 2 coming out at a similarly busy time I feel the co-op will fall by the wayside to completing the single player.

Not at all. Im with you and Tapedeck in that my excitement for this game is due to the single player adventure which is why I never bothered with the beta. I can see me getting those 2 multiplayer trophies early on and then never touching the multiplayer again.

I wouldn't dismiss the multiplayer out of hand. Personally I find it much more enjoyable than Gears of War; granted part of the reason is due to aesthetic preferences.

Yeah im mostly looking forward to the single player, multiplayer only tends to interest me anyway when its local not online.

I think co-op with 2 friends would be brilliant, competitive stuff is a bit indifferent though.

Let's just say, if they released the single player game on it's own for less money (without missing out on trophies) I would buy that version.

Video Review below - can't wait!

Single player is what we are all looking forward to. However online co-op is pretty sweet too and a nice little bonus!

Euro release date finally confiirmed 100% this time.

The time is almost upon us to saunter back into ancient ruins and murderhundreds upon hundreds of mercenaries in Naughty Dog's upcoming quarter-tucked adventure, Uncharted 2. Stateside Nathan Drake enthusiasts have known the date their bread would be buttered on for quite some time (October 13) -- now, Sony's confirmed to Eurogamer that the title will be hitting European store shelves just three days later. (Whoa, don't hurt yourself. That's October 16.)