NEurope
CompSci

New Dragonballz Episode Special!!!!!!

"This is a Dragon Ball animated film that premiered at the "Jump Super Anime Tour" in November 2008. It is the first animated Dragon Ball feature in twelve years, following the tenth anniversary film Saikyō e no Michi (The Path to Power in FUNimation dub)"

The story takes place 2 years after the Z Warriors defeat Majin Boo. A Saiyan, who later reveals himself to be Vegeta's younger brother, arrives on earth asking for help against some of Frieza's men. If you want to know more, feel free to watch for yourself:

VegeTable.jpg

Taburu.jpg

Part 1

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GWVf-zDuUgY

Part 2

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2-9ufKDD_QM

Part 3

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tV8QHFw8Xu4

Part 4

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7TBRVlSDN4Y

We have an anime thread :P And this was uber sweet, Dragon Ball for life! The animations were excellent!

Thanks. I wanted to see that but not on Youtube.

Who are the subbers? PM me if that's not allowed please.

Heh, that new animation does look weird.

But the old-school music rules. A lot.

And I still can't get used to Goku/Gohan's japanese voice.

Thanks. I wanted to see that but not on Youtube.

Who are the subbers? PM me if that's not allowed please.

It isn't subbed by a fan group, it's an official sub. Apparently done by someone called Anthony Carl Kimm.

That was awesome!

Reminded me that I NEED the whole series on DVD or something..I never did see the end of the Buu saga.

I forget my former love of DBZ...my e-mail address features both Dodoria and Zarbon, and one my passwords I use for loads of stuff is based on DBZ.

Android 18 = <3

Buu ended the way freeza ended, but god, kid buu was evil!

There was a lack of urgency in that fight, they ended on terms with techniqually killers >.> meh, i wanna watch the freeza saga again/cell

Buu ended the way freeza ended, but god, kid buu was evil!

There was a lack of urgency in that fight, they ended on terms with techniqually killers >.> meh, i wanna watch the freeza saga again/cell

That was awesome!

Reminded me that I NEED the whole series on DVD or something..I never did see the end of the Buu saga.

There is a slight chance I might have pretty much all of them on a few data DVD's... ¬_¬ But that might be illegal. So if no one PM's me their address nothing will come of it...

Either way. Cell was the best baddie.

Though I can't comment on it, as I haven't seen all of the Buu, I did much prefer the stories set on Earth, a.k.a, everything after Freiza.

I loved the Android saga, if Cell felt a bit drawn out (not as much as Frieza though).

We've been over this before... Buu was the best baddie.

Listen to this man. He speaks truth.

We've been over this before... Buu was the best baddie.

No way. Pilaf was the best villan. Ever.

Nothing tops Frieza... come on. What tops a sadistic, effeminate ruler of the universe?

He was shit...the Namekian saga (the whole thing, not the small bit before Ginyu) was SOOOOO long and drawn out, it got a bit boring.

None of his forms were cool enough to truly be the ultimate villain. Maybe the Alien-rip off one. But yeah, Cell was cooler than Frieza.

My favourite saga will always be (unless Buu changes my mind) the Android Saga.

It just felt like a new page had been turned. And it seemed darker (IIRC).

None of his forms were cool enough to truly be the ultimate villain. Maybe the Alien-rip off one. But yeah, Cell was cooler than Frieza.

Cell sucked, he didn't have any unique techniques. They were all stolen from the other fighters whose DNA he had.

Cell sucked, he didn't have any unique techniques. They were all stolen from the other fighters whose DNA he had.

*shrugs*

That was part of his character though. Plus I generally love the android saga.

So? The attacks he stole those people rarely used. It was either pimpsmacking action or energy balls.