NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CooInTheZoo

Trillian Problems

How do i change my msn user name and display picture on trillian? I cant find anywhere to do it. I can change my profile name and picture, but not my screen name and display picture. odd.

Oh and i dont know if its just me, but it keeps signing on and off every 3 seconds. like its losing connection, but the internet is fine and dandy. stupid bloody instant messenger programs..

1. be on a Windows Admin account.- stupid point? maybe, but i had nightmares tryin to get it work on a limited windows account.

2. Click on one of the connections you have (the wee coloured circly things)

3. Manage my connections.

4. Add new connection, type in details et voila.

..i know how to set up an account lol! i have done. its just tonight it isnt working.

aannndd i cant change the msn details.

right, you want to modify the bit where you go to My Connections then it doesnt let you change the address? If so you have to create a new one and erase the old one, or keep it, whatever floats your boat :heh:

Next to your name on Trillian, which should be large and in blue at the top of your contact list. There will be a small white square, possibly with the Trillian Pro/Basic logo inside. Click that, you can change your picture from there.

As for your MSN display name, click the little blue MSN bulb on the contact list and click "Set display name".

That should do ya.

As much as I want to be using Messenger, I'll be sticking with Trillian until MSN gets tabs. Man they make the whole experience easier.

OHHHH and why wont it let me see people on webcam/go on webcam myself?

(no jokes please, im no pervert haha)

Pervert.

*Dances*

(no jokes please, im no pervert haha)

Because Trillian still uses MSN Version 7 webcam core. Thats why. Trillian 3.1 has been out for bloody ages, they really need to get around to releasing 3.2 before i start warezing it again instead of buying it.

As a side note, Yahoo webcam works flawlessly both ways even through a firewall, in Trillian Pro.

gets annoying when you are talking to more than 4 buddies and you have to stretch it out a bit to see the usernames and its all massive o.O

Good thing i don't have many friends :heh:

Sign in to follow this