NEurope
CompSci

Resident Evil 5 Demo Hits XBL Next Week

Says Japan only. Not confirmed for the rest of us yet.

Let's not board the hype train just yet

In Japan only I'm afraid people :heh:

creates japan xbl account, patiently waits for demo...... :smile:

Aww sweet.

There has not been a moment where I regret creating a Japanese account :Þ

No that there is anything to regret from that...

In Japan only I'm afraid people :heh:
Uhuh, but you need to read what this guy said:
creates japan xbl account, patiently waits for demo...... :smile:
;) it worked for Tales of Vesperia.

If it needs a gold account it´s activated week later for silver accounts so it´s all good seeing as it is coming in February.

You never know.... With a game like Resi Evil 5 I'm sure they'd release a demo worldwide and not just confine it to one area before eventually giving everyone else the chance to download it. I'm skeptical that it'll appear on our Marketplace next week but I'm sure we'll get it pretty close to it going up on the Japanese marketplace.

Might need Gold Japanese since it's a co-op demo...

Dunno about the online part but I´ve always been able to play demo´s downloaded from my jap account on my euro account so hopefully I can play it on my euro account or I´m gonna have to choke a bitch.

Capcom has confirmed to Shacknews that the downlodable Resident Evil 5 demo will hit both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America, though there is no announced timeframe.

The company hopes to pin down a specific demo date "soon," noting that the North American demo will arrive later than the Japanese version. Capcom also reaffirmed that Resident Evil 5 is on track for a March 13 release in North America and Europe, despite Capcom Japan bumping the Japanese release up to March 5.

Capcom has confirmed to Shacknews that the downlodable Resident Evil 5 demo will hit both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America, though there is no announced timeframe.

The company hopes to pin down a specific demo date "soon," noting that the North American demo will arrive later than the Japanese version. Capcom also reaffirmed that Resident Evil 5 is on track for a March 13 release in North America and Europe, despite Capcom Japan bumping the Japanese release up to March 5.

So its not even out in february anymore but march. Why then have a demo so early? Im complaining cos the same thing was done with the recent Naruto game and damn was the wait excruciating. I know i could hold off from the demo but I also know I wont do that. Sigh, roll on RE5, can't wait, blah blah :blank:

it always been 13th of March DeathJam.

Wasn't the japanese launch for the game in february? And this demo is for the japanese too.