NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Coolness Bears

If you were a Cartoon Villian....

What would your Villainous name be? :)

What would your evil intention be?

How would you carry out your masterful plan?

What would your appearance be like?

What Special Powers Weapons would you have?

Just a bit of fun. :grin:

Mine would be:

Name: Dr. Ineptitude

My evil intention would be to make everyone in the world fail as much as me. I would carry this out by lowering their self esteem with a new drug called Lacking Any Motivation or Energy which makes you feel slow and lazy. Ultimately In order for my plan to carry through I'd have to succeed which doesn't live up to my name....

I would wear nothing but a brown dressing gown and Boxers. I'd also have an unusally tall Top Hat just to complete the bizarre look. Also to hint that I once had it all but due to my ineptitude I just tumbled all the way down.

I'd carry a blunt Axe as well to symbolise that nothing about me is worthwhile. :p

So, GO! :yay:

Madam Confusion

To kill everybody through confusion!

I'd talk and talk and talk and talk...rubbish until they got so confused and they exploded.

I'd have lots and lots of hoodies worn back to front on and shoes on odd feet!

I'd be able to talk without taking a breath!

Irony Man

I'd show any government or private person how ironic their decisions were in regards to what happened to them because of me and I'd do that with a giant robot army. Why? Well I don't really know and isn't that ironic in itself? Anyway giant robots are cool. I'd wear a real looking paper replica of the Iron Man Suit with the colours inverted and my special ability would be to spot irony and talk and write senseless and stupid things on the internet.

Irony Man

I'd show any government or private person how ironic their decisions were in regards to what happened to them because of me and I'd do that with a giant robot army. Why? Well I don't really know and isn't that ironic in itself? Anyway giant robots are cool. I'd wear a real looking paper replica of the Iron Man Suit with the colours inverted and my special ability would be to spot irony and talk and write senseless and stupid things on the internet.

Congratulations!

The Ruthless Procrastinator! Turning normal people into procrastinators!

...Unfortunately, he already exists. I thought of it first, though. It just took too long to make him.

Failing that, I am The EarBuster, using my abnormally high-pitched voice to get everything I want, through dastardly means!

Powers include, but are not limited to:

-Making people deaf with my thunderous girly scream!

-Commanding animals to do my bidding (with a high-frequency whistle)

-Turning invisible (because I can almost do that naturally)

My villainous name would be rather simple: Cube.

My inventions would be many, including the Cube Grenade, Mega Cube Ray, Rubik Mind Control, Killer GameCubes and The Boxy-Looking Tank Thing With Square Wheels Or Something Like That (TBLTTWSQOSLT for short).

I would look rather normal, but my clothes would be squarish (sleeves and trouser legs).

My villain's name would be Jesus.

My master plan was to convince people that I existed, and drive a few wars. I think for some it succeeded!

My super-power is to not actually exist, while existing enough to type this post to tell you this.

3..2..1...go!

What would your Villainous name be?

Sarah Nicole Gellar.

To skank around with my talentless trash.

By shooting blanks at my cocksure best.

SNG has been told since birth she could be Sarah Michelle Gellars twin, if she had black skin, and looked a bit more asian. Therefore she only wears clothes that make it obvious she's trying to be one of Sarah Michelle Gellar's many different character roles (eg. Buffy, Daphne, the girl from the grudge...).

A razorblade suitcase.

The Soup Nazi

To make the most delicious soup ever, but not give it to certain people! Muahahah!

I go up to my targets with a bowl of soup, and pretend to offer it to them. As soon as they try and take it, I pull it away, shout "no soup for you!", laugh maniacally, and run away!

I'm gonna need a ladle and a chef's had, but other than that, I'm not sure...

My chef's hat is actual a Starstreak missile launcher!

Yes, I have been watching a lot of Seinfeld, if any of you spot the joke...

The Soup Nazi

That really cracked me up. I will insert that word into my vocabulary.

The Ruthless Procrastinator! Turning normal people into procrastinators!

...Unfortunately, he already exists. I thought of it first, though. It just took too long to make him.

I laughed hard.

Seriously, Zé Carlos wasn't that great in that episode, but i laughed hard with the Procastinator xD

The Chavdude :heh:

To make the world talk street. When I'm done, everyone will be wearing nikey tracksuits and old people will be saying "Full house blud!" at the bingo, hahahahahaha. :wink:

By being annoying and threatening to everyone. It's funny and ting innit blud.

Well, I'd wear nikey hoodie, nikey tracksuit, nikey trainers, nikey hat, nikey gloves, nikey everything. I'd wear the cap first and then wear a hood over it so I look even MORE chavtastic! :awesome:

I'd have my mobile phone blasting supersonic grime/drum 'n' bass music out of it. Whenever it's played, people near will get irritated. My lighter is also a flamethrower...when I get a Lynx can with it. And also I have a can of spray-paint that never runs out...so people around me know I'm going to graffiti anything. Oh I'm such a bad-ass rebel, no-one's going to stop me, I'm too much trouble :heh:. Not even my arch-nemesis, Normal Teen, can stop me now! mwahahaha.

Is it OK if I add one more question?:

What would your Villainous catchphrase be?

OI! BLUD! DON'T GET RUDE! :heh:

The Chavdude :heh:

To make the world talk street. When I'm done, everyone will be wearing nikey tracksuits and old people will be saying "Full house blud!" at the bingo, hahahahahaha. :wink:

By being annoying and threatening to everyone. It's funny and ting innit blud.

Well, I'd wear nikey hoodie, nikey tracksuit, nikey trainers, nikey hat, nikey gloves, nikey everything. I'd wear the cap first and then wear a hood over it so I look even MORE chavtastic! :awesome:

I'd have my mobile phone blasting supersonic grime/drum 'n' bass music out of it. Whenever it's played, people near will get irritated. My lighter is also a flamethrower...when I get a Lynx can with it. And also I have a can of spray-paint that never runs out...so people around me know I'm going to graffiti anything. Oh I'm such a bad-ass rebel, no-one's going to stop me, I'm too much trouble :heh:. Not even my arch-nemesis, Normal Teen, can stop me now! mwahahaha.

Is it OK if I add one more question?:

OI! BLUD! DON'T GET RUDE! :heh:

The ultimate villain!

Sergeant Erection

To make every single male impotent leaving me to be the only male capable of sex and therefore being able to have sex with any woman I want.

By infecting the world with a virus that attacks the males genitals to which I am immune.

I would have two large, hairy feet. My body would be one muscle which was the same width all the way up with a few veins running up and down me. My head would be wider than my body and my outer skin would stop at my forehead. The crown of my head would be purple with a slit on the top of it.

The virus that I've already mentioned. Keep up.

"I'm coming!"

The ultimate villain!

Mwahahaha

Note: I am not actually a chav, but there are 98% of them where I live :)

Sergeant Erection

To make every single male impotent leaving me to be the only male capable of sex and therefore being able to have sex with any woman I want.

By infecting the world with a virus that attacks the males genitals to which I am immune.

I would have two large, hairy feet. My body would be one muscle which was the same width all the way up with a few veins running up and down me. My head would be wider than my body and my outer skin would stop at my forehead. The crown of my head would be purple with a slit on the top of it.

The virus that I've already mentioned. Keep up.

"I'm coming!"

LMAO @ the catchphrase!!!

I never realised it was "The VillAn", not "villain".

Ha, I just noticed that too, lol.

I would be Caffeine Feind. My special move would be accidental-twitchy-headbutt. My evil intention would be to turn all kitties into slippers.

Or I would be Captain Letdown, my only mission being to ruin everyone's day by promising them awesome things until their hopes soared and then delivering or undelivering them in a smoldering heap of disappointment.*

*Captain letdown is something I say irl and j7 told me to post it.

I would be Caffeine Feind. My special move would be accidental-twitchy-headbutt. My evil intention would be to turn all kitties into slippers.

Or I would be Captain Letdown, my only mission being to ruin everyone's day by promising them awesome things until their hopes soared and then delivering or undelivering them in a smoldering heap of disappointment.*

*Captain letdown is something I say irl and j7 told me to post it.

Brilliant, Captain letdown could be my sidekick. :p I think I'd make a pretty good Captain letdown....

Sign in to follow this