NEurope
tapedeck

Seriously. Help!

This is crazy shit tapedeck.

You did the right thing telling her family what she is upto.

Sorry to hear about all this, sounds like a right mess. =/

I'm just wondering how much of this is actually the girl's doing. I mean, she might be getting heavily influenced or pushed into it by that guy, who sounds like a right nut case if you ask me!

I hope they leave you alone soon though. And if they don't, definitely go to the police.

Take care. =)

Thats some serious stuff there. Thankfully nothing like this has happened to me, yet. If you havn't done this already, change every password to every account you know of that hasn't been hacked already.

You did the right thing in telling her relatives about what she is really like. Next, i suggest you go to the police taking the evidence on the phone with you and give a statement to them about both her and this bloke and what they are trying to pin upon you. if you wish to, take EEVIL's advice and take the police to her house and make her admit the truth.

If you so wish to, go and beat him up but that may damage your chances of winning this eventually.

As no-one else has mentioned this already, maybe the texts coming from her phone are actually from this bloke because as you said, he has a habit of "borrowing" her phone amongst other things. Only reason to why i think this is because of your earlier post of her texting you wishing to speak to you then you getting a threatening one back.

Anyway, good luck with all this.

Jimbob has a point. The "rape accusation" texts might've been that crazy dude again.

Yeah, I think it probably was. Then the texts were like "Seriously *my name* it's *her name* saying this. You raped me".

Do people really just 'turn' evil overnight?

When I told her dad he was raging on the phone. I've had a text from her in the meantime saying "did you go to my house today". I've not replied. Done. Dusted.

I'll speak to her parents but not her. She's lost to the wind now. I'd say it's a shame but now...well. It's obviously (so sadly) not.

I'll speak to her parents but not her. She's lost to the wind now. I'd say it's a shame but now...well. It's obviously (so sadly) not.

Yeah, sorry to hear all this has happened to you.

Jesus ... effing ... Christ ...

I really don't know what to say. This sounds stupidly messed up. It's great that you've talked with her grandparents and father. See where it goes from there (I presume they haven't talked to her yet about it?). From there on, if things aren't sorted out, go to the police. By now you have more than enough evidence to win this in court. This is also why you should stay the "good guy" in this case: Don't do anything that could work against you in a court of law. Revenge will then be even sweeter when you win.

I hope at some point you find out who is really the mastermind behind this: him or her.

Jesus ... effing ... Christ ...

I really don't know what to say. This sounds stupidly messed up. It's great that you've talked with her grandparents and father. See where it goes from there (I presume they haven't talked to her yet about it?). From there on, if things aren't sorted out, go to the police. By now you have more than enough evidence to win this in court. This is also why you should stay the "good guy" in this case: Don't do anything that could work against you in a court of law. Revenge will then be even sweeter when you win.

I hope at some point you find out who is really the mastermind behind this: him or her.

they do say that girls can get controlled easy by boyfriends

What a very sexist thing to say! :blank:

At least they don't have to pay to be controlled! *sniff*

The way you put does make it sound sexist, but it's nonetheless true that some guys can be very dominant to their girlfriends and more or less force them to do things. The opposite is just as likely, though: It might just as well be the girl who is making the boy do her bidding. Never underestimate a person's power over the opposite sex. Some are bloody scaringly good at it.

I didnt think it was a sexist thing to say to tapedecks toubles about who could be the mastermind behind this. :hmm:

The way you put does make it sound sexist, but it's nonetheless true that some guys can be very dominant to their girlfriends and more or less force them to do things. The opposite is just as likely, though: It might just as well be the girl who is making the boy do her bidding. Never underestimate a person's power over the opposite sex. Some are bloody scaringly good at it.

I didnt mean it to sound sexist at all but you're right about underestimate a person's power over the opposite sex.

I agree about that. Nobody should underestimate a person's power over the opposite sex, it could happen to anyone (sadly good guys/girls) :(

Anyways Tapedeck, good job on telling her grandparents and father, she can't use that "I'll tell my Dad you raped me" card now and even better, the grandparents and her dad is on your side so if she does decide to go to the police, they'll probably back you up.

But as I said earlier, try to get out of this mess and have NOTHING to do with her ever again, she's trouble!

Oh yeah, don't delete those texts, they could come in handy if she decides to pull tricks.

Mark thats some seriously fucked up shit and I feel for you mate I really do. I'd do what everyone else says and go to the police and while I'm there I'd mention the rape accusation too. If this fucker or your ex get in touch again and bring up the rape thing again call their bluff and tell them to go for it, you've already mentioned it to the police so they are expecting this. I personally don't think she/he would though.

Things will get better, been there mate twice was with someone for 7 years and then someone else for 6 and both times they ended up going tits up - trust me it gets better. Keep your chin up mate.

Damn that is pretty messed up.

I back what everyone else is saying about the Police but would hold fire for now to see how the reaction of her dad knowing and confronting her goes. If there are more threats after, then I would defo go to the Police. You cannot be accused of something like that and just sit back and do nothing.

You've been her boyfriend for 3 years and people, including her family, can vouch for that. Hell, even CCTV would have picked you up enough times to prove it. So her saying you raped her...stupid bitch. It would be worth going to court over, only to watch her fail and be left with legal fees. What a stupid, pathetic, waste of fucking sperm and egg.

Man, being angry at people that I'm not even involved with is fun.

I know just how how you feel. I may nick that 'waste of a sperm and egg' thing as an insult... :indeed:

Keep us updated, Mr. 'deck!

It's true though. Some women allow themselves to be controlled by their boyfriends. He wasn't intending to be sexist Nightwolf, as far as I'm aware.

It's true though. Some women allow themselves to be controlled by their boyfriends. He wasn't intending to be sexist Nightwolf, as far as I'm aware.

It can work both ways, though. Easily. Some blokes would do anything for the one they love/are with.

It can work both ways, though. Easily. Some blokes would do anything for the one they love/are with.

Yes, I know that. I was just trying to point out Dante was not intending to be Sexist. :smile:

Yes, I know that. I was just trying to point out Dante was not intending to be Sexist. :smile:

I do know what he was saying, but I think its when he said "girls" instead of "some" girls. I think that's what NightyWolfWolf picked up on.

Well it's just as well, it's on its way to being all sorted - was gonna suggest that I and a few mates make a road trip up north to do this dickhead round the cannister for ya - don't really know you that well but you seem a decent chap and I like violent people getting violently beaten the fuck out of!

But yeah....probably just as well you did it your way. If you want it any backup in future though, let me know!

tapedeck, you are serious dude. In this topic you grew in stature from the first to your latest post. Fucking top bloke, seriously.

If that was me I'd have fucking gone tits up and raged at just my email account getting hacked. You've dealt with the situation maturely and you'll definitely come out of this the better and bigger person. Hope everything from here on goes well for you, couldn't happen at a worse time before Christmas.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal TD. But it seems to be the norm with a lot of people for some reason lately. My relationship went south lately too. Her 'friend' became her boyfriend, she became his toy, he played around with her and threw her away when he was done.

Not without of course leaving her with child first. Then turned out he wasn't such a nice guy after all (wannabe gangsta)

Of course when she came running back I didn't want to know so I'd advise you to do the same should it happen in this case too.

Basically what flinky said was my answer.

...nightywolfwolf? wtf flinky?