NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
King_Mushroom

Dragon Head i just Drew

Now i have'nt drawn a full page picture since i was like 13 (i am 21 yo), and i know it is considerably flawed, there is so much about it i wish i could change. Never the less what do you guys think?

Sorry about the out-of-focus camera shot.

pretty good, for some reason it reminds me of spiderman, a spikier version

Very good i think the nose could look a little more rugged though and a little less rounded. At the moment it doesnt have much attitude because of that factor.

Very good i think the nose could look a little more rugged though and a little less rounded. At the moment it doesnt have much attitude because of that factor.

Yea your absolutely right. It started off as a bird/griffen type thing so thats why it looks out of place. Im not gona try fix it, cause everytime ive tried fixing things on this ive only made it worse.

Im going to get back into drawing in a big way, this is my first so its only uphill from here.

This looks really good, I like the details and colours a lot.

I wish I could draw like this but most of my drawing looks as if they were from a seven year old...

Could you possibly put up a picture of the wings of the dragon please (if you've done that) just want to see what they look like, as ive been trying to draw dragons recently but i really can't get the wings just right.

It looks like one of those hams you have for christmas, with all the strings on it and stuff.

I think its current nose makes it look more like a dinosaur than a dragon. but it's still really good.

Nah i just used waterbased coloured pencils and used a damp brush to blend the colours.

What you see is the entire pic, there is no way im ready to do the wing yet.

I have looked at this pic way too much, i hate it, i want to burn it.

Anyway next thing im gona do is a Link action picture.

Sign in to follow this