NEurope
ReZourceman

The Big Bang Theory

Season 2 starts tonight for a double bill on E4 at 9:00pm.

Some people dismiss it as unfunny and a simple nerd comedy, but it is amazing. It is consistently funny and its awesome, and its emotion and wicked, and yeah.

CAN'T WAIT!

It's incredibly shit, almost as bad as The IT crowd. Simple crap humour.

It does have Bridgette from 8 simple rules in though which makes it watchable

It's incredibly shit, almost as bad as The IT crowd.

If you weren't such a sexy genius I'd call you a fucking idiot moron bitch right.

If you weren't such a sexy genius I'd call you a fucking idiot moron bitch right.

Lol. I agree, I love both of those shows. The I.T crowd is better, but The Big Bang Theory is rather epic.

rather epic.

Off-topic, but I've decided I dislike this phrase now. I like rather as a word. It has multiple uses. Epic on it's own is ok, since it's either true (as in a literal epic) or an amusing way to exaggerate something. But rather epic is almost contradictory. Not literally, bit it sounds contradictory in my ears and looks like such on my eyes.

Nothing against you. :heart:

Heart yew all.

I thought I would add (before I bugger off and watch TV/do something with my life) that tbf, any show where someone wears a GL t-shirt, deserves my full undivided attention.

xxx

I like both IT Crowd and Big Bang Theory, though I think Big Bang Theory's a little better. I can't wait for tonight's episodes but they clash with Heroes. It's a good thing there's E4+1 :yay:

IT crowd is alot funnier, though i can stoach big bang, it has the odd good moment.

in related news, IT crowd starts again on friday.

Not seen big bang theory, but the IT crowd massively floats my boat. Richard Ayoade is a god. (I once spent about an hour doing a graffiti of him on facebook, my love is that strong and I'm that much of a loser).

I love the big bang theory and the 2 new episodes tonight hit the spot :D. Can't wait for the new series of the I.T. crowd either that is another awesome show :D :D

I.T. Crowd is in another league but as I am fully prepared to watch junk sitcoms like 8 Simple Rules, a junk sitcom with references to WoW and Halo and the internet is a delight.

From my experience of the IT Crowd is that a lot of the "jokes" aren't that funny, but occasionaly one is.

It's mildly entertaining.

The thing I dislike about Big Bang theory is the bullshit excuses to get the lass to interact, and the fact the "audience" laughs at the most shitty scientific things:

"Yeah well your mum is the equivalent of the periodic table of iron!"

AHAHAAHAHA

"At least it's better than your mum! bloody magnesium brain"

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA *applause*

I'm excited about the third series of The IT Crowd, but this?

Umm, no.

I just can't imagine Ayoade as nothing except Dean Learner/Thorton Reed. Plus he looks like an absolute cock in the IT Crowd.

I Keep forgetting about BBT, I always say I must watch that, when ever I see an ad for it but always forget, I think I have seen one eps, But I think the IT crowd is better, maybe it's because the joke are a little more thought out. Ahh I don't know.

Mr.A

I didn't know it was a new season but it was very good. So funny. I loved Sheldon playing Mario 64 on the stairs haha.

I think this is a great show, only catched the second episode of the double though. As for The I.T Crowd, I think it's genious.

I watched it (double bill)

moderate.

It has it's moments, but seems to try too hard.

that said, 'You know how I know we're not in The Matrix' is a genius conversation opener. I chortled, perhaps inordinately.