NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Maiky-NiSuTe

Wii Update 3.4

This update updated the Parental Controls and made it posible to use the USB keyboard in the mii channel. also it has altered some Wii system functions, what they are is yet to be seen..

Apparently it's also meant to block the homebrew stuff.

Version 3.4 does little new except, and I quote, "automatically remove" any "unauthorized modifications to save files". That's your edited Twilight Princess save files, users of the Homebrew Channel, so as with most firmware updates, you'd do well to stay away from this one if you want to continue getting any expanded use out of your Wii.

Source

Can someone in a nutshell please tell what all this Homebrew stuff is, and what is meant by edited TP saves? Forgive my unnerdiness.

Can someone in a nutshell please tell what all this Homebrew stuff is, and what is meant by edited TP saves? Forgive my unnerdiness.

Allows homebrew, the playing of import games and (to an extent) piracy via a hacked Twilight Princess save game.

The SD copying speeds are pretty damn awesome, they've shaved massive chunks of time off of the transfers.

Sign in to follow this