NEurope
Nolan

El Oh El PETA

They are being hypocritical and bloody stupid, everybody complains that if you eat meat you should know where it comes from, so a game shows them and boom not allowed.

Not just that but they say about a game showing stuff, so they show it, yeah clever..

Where's Dynastygal when you need someone to conveniently crucify about their stupid beliefs?

That's a rather good flash game the have there!

Edit: My turkey turned out disgusting, what have I done wrong? On the other hand that's one good looking lump of tofu I made. And did you guys know that people who live with turkeys in sanctuaries say their turkeys have different personalities and taste in music? (I shit you not).

Awesome wallpapers they have there.

I mean where else can you get a crazy arse blood splattered cooking mama from?

But seriously peta need to die quickly and painfully and then fed to their precious animals.

These guys are major attention whores.

Maybe if we ignore them they will go away.

Well, I can't even understand if the game makes fun of PETA or Cooking Mama, to be honest.

Yeah they did.

PETA annoy me. Yes, promote the healthy benefits of vegetarisnism, how the cruelty toward animals in inhumane and hell, even the fact it (can be) cheaper.

However don't go round throwing flour over Lindsay Lohan and creating such a ruckus. Makes you seem like a crazy moron. And makes the rest of us look bad too.

Didn't they do one based on Super Mario Bros?

I managed to get to the boss on that particular one, however there was no obvious way to beat it. I think it was based on chicken nuggets either way, complaining about something. But in my personal opinion chewing on veg is not nearly as satisfying as munching on a slab of meat. But I did watch one of the videos they give you at the end, and the thing about some guy humping a turkey was a bit disturbing, and I wouldn't like to end up with that one on my dinner table.

Because of that I'm now going to up my dead animal consumption.

I'm currently cooking sausages.

To be honest, I think they're just stepping up their game to try and compete with all the hate Scientology got recently, gotta make sure you stay on top as the most ridiculous organisation in the world!

I was going to eat pasta for tea tonight. After watching this I'm going to purposfully pop to Sainsbury's and buy turkey.. and eat it.

"Let's Urge Majesco to make a Vegetarian version of Cooking Mama!"

Let's urge Majesco to tell them to fuck off.

http://www.animalscam.com/

Some of the ridiculousness of PETA. With a bit of digging you can find where they argue in court that elephants are better off being poached in africa than living in a San Diego zoo.

So? Just because a site is run by the resturant industry doesn't mean they automatically make everything up. They can still post facts.

Look at wikipedia, it's run by anyone and everyone, but you can still use it for facts.

Well given they are a pro-smoking, pro-fast food, pro-alcohol, etc company, they're not exactly the most reliable of sources when it comes to looking for information on companies or organisations they do not like.

http://www.consumerdeception.com/

Well given they are a pro-smoking, pro-fast food, pro-alcohol, etc company, they're not exactly the most reliable of sources when it comes to looking for information on companies or organisations they do not like.

http://www.consumerdeception.com/

True, people have interests and can be biased. But it's normally up to people to read to research and be smart about it. Most things on the website have quotes and references for this purpose.

[Eating meat] is not your personal decision, any more than, you know, whether somebody beats their child is their personal decision.

- “Animal Rights 2002†convention (June 29, 2002)

Classic.