NEurope
Guest Maase

4Chan: Your opinion on it?

4Chan has been known all over the world as the worst site to ever visit in the internet, my parents already know about 4Chan, because of my school who's been warning everyone that 4Chan is bad and make kid Serial Killers, Racists and Machists.

So, do you visit that thing? Is it fun? Do you go there to actually form a opinion, or just to troll?

Do you think its dangerous? Do you think its disgusting? Tell us what you think.

Also, even though this is a thread about 4Chan, the rules are still the N-Europe ones, so please no gore, racism, sexism and things like that, i appreciate.

My opinion:

4Chan is an awful site, the only thing that's worth in there are their Meme's that are damn funny (i love everyone of them), and that's what makes me go there when i'm bored.

But really, its racist, its dangerous, its a whole bunch of assholes and they are all insane.

Yes, i know most of them are trolls or even nice in real life, but its 4Chan a machine they use to turn into pricks for some minutes and go all racist and against Obama?

Seriously, not one thing escapes from them, one of my friends' youtube account was raided by 4Chan, its really annoying.

Then again, i'm a idiot, so when i'm bored i go there anyways.

(And yes, i'm underage b&)

I can't really make up my mind. Sometimes it makes me laugh like a drainpipe, others it leaves me sobbing in the corner of my bedroom.

I think it's awesome, because I don't take it seriously. I mean, there are hilarious things there, pr0n, music, discussions about lots of stuff and it's always fun to laugh at the assholes. Those news shows that say 4chan is a group of terrorists and whatnot are hilarious. We are anonymous xD

I suppose somewhere has to exist where humour has no boundaries. This means that what comes out of 4chan varies between hilarious and terrible. To be honest though, I don't think it's much of a threat unless kids are exposed to it, as nothing there's supposed to be taken seriously.

I love it, always on it.

Although it is a bit horrible when there is CP, or stuff really horribly gory...

Most of the time its all good though in /b/.

Hellfire, you know that if you posted like you post on N-Europe in 4Chan, you would be flamed as hell, don't you?

Just a little thought, do you change your writing style when you go to 4Chan?

Edit: Damn right about the Gore, warandchaos, i'm a teen myself, so CP doesn't really affect me, but i saw awful things there, such as... Argh, i won't even describe

Hellfire, you know that if you posted like you post on N-Europe in 4Chan, you would be flamed as hell, don't you?

Those who post on 4chan without adapting their register appropriately are just asking to be ripped apart. You have to learn the dialect first.

I've never even visited the site, as by all accounts it isn't remotely in-line with the type of person that I am; if someone tells me it hurts to stab yourself in the hand with a knife, I'll sooner take their word for it than give it a try myself.

I know, that's why i was asking Hellfire that, i wanted to see if he used "xD" there or something like that, he would be rippen apart everyday.

Aimless: Yeah, you shouldn't go there then, they are a bunch of faggots who will shout "Kill yourself" and a bunch of insanities at every corner.

But overall, i think i agree with everyone, as long as you don't take it seriously (which i don't, by the way), its fine.

But it really annoys me how far they go sometimes

its very very funny, but they are such assholes.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com is one of my fave sites.

DickbuttDarkKnight.jpg

Please, do not post meme's here, or this will soon start flooding with a lot of racist and homophobic meme's, better avoid them.

Edit: Also, what's Encyclopedia Dramatica about?

Please, do not post meme's here, or this will soon start flooding with a lot of racist and homophobic meme's, better avoid them.

Edit: Also, what's Encyclopedia Dramatica about?

sorry. i think its just a wiki the guys from 4chan made. i *think*

Really? Added to my favourites then.

Didn't knew about it xD

Also, is everyone here from /b/? Am i the only one who also visits /v/ and /a/?

Edit: Dazzybee, its not, the level of humour there is completely insane, stay there one day and you'l know what i mean.

But becareful, there are a lot of jerks out there

Edit: Damn right about the Gore, warandchaos, i'm a teen myself, so CP doesn't really affect me, but i saw awful things there, such as... Argh, i won't even describe

I'm flamed here too, so... :P But yeah, I know, I've been going to 4chan since it's beginning so I think I know how it works :P

Really? Oldfag here, heh?

I'm a Newfag, Underage b& and Tripfag.

tl;dr: OMFG, CANCER, CANCER, CANCER, BAN HIM!!!

If this is their level of humour then I need never go there

seriously, if you didn't find that funny you must be dead inside. :blank:

Really? Oldfag here, heh?

I'm a Newfag, Underage b& and Tripfag.

tl;dr: OMFG, CANCER, CANCER, CANCER, BAN HIM!!!

?10hatacasf

Wait, that was a joke? I thought it was just a random thing.

What's the joke then? Didn't get it

I've never even gone near 4chan, heard of it, been warned against it, so never bothered.

So my opinion is just nothing, because by the sounds of it I'm not missing out.

4chan is a place where I can feel my IQ drop.

When I go there, my memory worsens, I lose words of my vocabulary, and my head just generally hurts.

If the internet is a city, then 4chan is the mental hospital, with a toxic swamp on the back and the sewers' exit nearby.

Everything bad they say about 4chan is true.

Needless to say, I steer away from it.

I've never even gone near 4chan, heard of it, been warned against it, so never bothered.

So my opinion is just nothing, because by the sounds of it I'm not missing out.

i am the same nightwolf but i have seen images that came from 4chan and 2chan.

i remember the things that i have seen on Steak and Cheese website.

I've only really looked there once, and not really for very long. I know a few people who troll there regularly though. Perhaps I'll give it another try.