NEurope
Solo

Writing Dissertations

His opening post wasn't seeking advice (hence why I didn't give the advice of seeking tutor help), rather he was asking for evaluations of essay selling websites. Bad times.

His opening post wasn't seeking advice (hence why I didn't give the advice of seeking tutor help), rather he was asking for evaluations of essay selling websites. Bad times.

Whilst that is true, the conversation had moved on a bit and he'd already said that he wasn't going to use it anyway.

I think Sheikah's annoyance comes from the fact that he even considered using those kind of sites. No matter how awful I feel after handing in an essay I know that it's my work, my fault, my praise. I also know that there will definitely be other people who have cheated, and they've contributed to lowering my mark a point or two. The annoyance comes from knowing I could have just as easily cheated like them too, but I didn't and I don't get recognition for it.

But! The poor dude in this case admits he was weak when he was thinking about it. We all know it's wrong, so who cares no more, eh!

Yup, until someone goes through dissertations at uni it's hard to realise how frustrating it is, the thought of someone cheating. Probably 100+ hours went into just writing my dissertation.