NEurope
Dyson

N-E Secret Santa - Virtual Console edition!

A wish list of 10 or so games could work, then the 'Santa' can just randomly pick a game.

You can tentatively put me on. Not sure though if I'll be able to get the points but will try. I'll keep you updated.

Alright, I'm keeping submissions open for one more week only, until either the 13th or 14th of December. After that I'll get to work on the sorting and stuff :D

You'll have to cross me off of the list for doing this. I can't afford/won't be able to get any Wii points to do this. Shame really as it would have been nice to do this. Perhaps next year. Or perhaps a mid-summer one to help pass over the drought.

I'm thinking I'm going to say 800 and ask people to post the games they already own in this thread. Then when I pair people up or work it out that way I'll ask everyone to add each other to their friend list on the Wii and sort the rest out in a week.

Seems about right, I'm tight on money, but since it's give and receive it seems fair. This is just VC no Wii Ware right?

I have:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Ristar

Sin & Punishment

Super Mario RPG

Super Mario Bros Lost Levels or the real SMB2 whatever you wanna call it :P

Pokémon Snap

Bloody hell I have a lot of games!!!! I'd rather say 10 games I WANT rather than I have, be much easier :D

Bloody hell I have a lot of games!!!! I'd rather say 10 games I WANT rather than I have, be much easier :D

lol and more productive too :P

I'm don't see any harm in including Wiiware as well-since some Wiiware titles are priced at 500-600pts. (The incredible lame Maze, Space Invaders, Art Style all spring to mind)

Guys; I'm really sorry about this, but I'm going to have to either postpone this or cancel the idea entirely due to work issues.

When I set up the idea and came up with the deadline I was unaware I'd be working full-time up until Xmas for 2 weeks - the opportunity only came up closer to the time. As a result I have little time, now, to organize the way it'll work as well as the list. On top of this, the idea was nowhere near as successful as I'd hoped, with only a handful of people signing up, making it seem like a pointless venture.

If everyone is alright with waiting until after Christmas for this to go ahead I don't mind doing it then. But if not, I'm afraid I'll be cancelling it.

Perhaps you could do it as a kick start to 2009, giving someone something new to play through the VC. If we do something like that, then I'll be able to join in again as I'll have money after xmas to get points. :D

I'm still all for this if it happens. Good to see i'm still on the list. Is there really no more than 5 people up for this?

put me down for this if it happens, havent really given the vc games a chance and there's no better time than now :D