NEurope
Iun

Getting Married

You can still wear the dress!

I'm sorry, but it's just not the same.

You are dead to me now.

Consider yourself my mistress now, babe :)

I like it.

Anyway I hope you make each other happy as I'm sure you will. Congratulations.

Im late (through laptop issues not a lack of love) but congrats dude :D

Me late too, but wishing you all the best Iun dude, congrats

Congrats!!!

What ring did you get her? (if any?)

Diamond on white gold. 0.32 K diamond and 24k white gold. It's beautiful!

Congrats man! It's awesome to know you've found the right lady, when's the wedding gonna be? I hope you have a most excellent day when it comes, and in the many years following!

Congrats man! It's awesome to know you've found the right lady, when's the wedding gonna be? I hope you have a most excellent day when it comes, and in the many years following!

Thanks m'dear! It'll be next year, I am hoping September or October, they have soemthing here called "Double 9th" which is the 9th day of the 9th month by the traditional Chinese Calender, which should fall at the end of September or early October as Chinese New Year is very early in 2009. Sometime late January, I think.

Anyway, getting married on Double 9th is supposed to be good luck. Or indeed, getting married on any even-numbered month or 9th, 11th or 6th. The 4th is out because 4 in Shanghai language is extremely close to the word for "Death".

Rest assured you'll all be hearing the news as it breaks! First things first we need an engagement party to break the news to everyone!