NEurope
Iun

Getting Married

Congratulations mate, hope the pair of you will be happy together. Is there a date sorted out yet, or are you taking things one stage at a time.

Congrats, marriage is well fun. Now is a great time to start disliking the mother-in-law to be as she tries to get all involved in the preparations!

Congratulations! Let's hope you do things a bit quicker than me - I've been engaged for over three years and we haven't even set a date yet, because we're finding it impossible to save any money since buying a house last year.. :(

Congratultions, dude.

I can't wait to see the Preview, Coverage and then the Review on the mainsite. It's gonna be like our awesome ManHunt 2 coverage all over again.

Congratultions, dude.

I can't wait to see the Preview, Coverage and then the Review on the mainsite. It's gonna be like our awesome ManHunt 2 coverage all over again.

so your saying his marrage will be banned for being gratitus? oooh and indeed maitron!

And I thought you were saving yourself for me.

I had a dress picked out and everything.

:(

You can still wear the dress!

Congratulations, Iun!

(What did you make of the tennis? I heard both matches yesterday were awesome!)

Tennis was pretty fab. The second match was a lot closer. The first match I was totally rooting for Djokovic, can't have a stinking Argentinian winning. The second match it was not obvious which way it was going to go, but Davydenko had the staying power in the end.

Difficult to know who to go for there - the dirty commie or the cheese-eating surrender monkey.

I have a pretty simple world view. Makes things easy.

Congrats, marriage is well fun. Now is a great time to start disliking the mother-in-law to be as she tries to get all involved in the preparations!

She can do it all as far as I'm concerned! The way things are done here is a little different: you get married before the actual day and the day itself is more like 8 hours of toasts and congratulations over a few meals.

Y-You mean, y-y-you're l-leaving m-me?

Consider yourself my mistress now, babe :)

Many thanks to everyone, it hasn't all quite sunk in yet! I don't see the harm in a preview, hands-on (oo-er!), Review and Roundtable. Hell, maybe even a video review.

This is all so scary: flowers, dress, photographs, suit, locations, who to invite, who to snub, who to rub, honeymoon...

Any advice, Mr O?