NEurope
Iun

Getting Married

Yep.

Went to the Shanghai Masters Cup yesterday asked my girlfriend if she wouldn't mind putting up with the likes of me for the next 50 years or so. For some stupid reason she said "yes" !

Crazy, huh?

Congrats.

However weren't you having some serious relationship troubles a few months back or am I mixing something up?

Congrats.

However weren't you having some serious relationship troubles a few months back or am I mixing something up?

Close, but no guitar!Isplit with my awful ex a while back and then got it together with this lady who had been a friend for a long time. It's one of those things that is just so right :)

Massive congratulations mate, I wish you a happy life with her.

Now to wait for my invite.....

Congratualtions! I think this needs to be the first live internet broadcasted N-E wedding. You know it makes sense, you'd make a fortune of £5 selling the rights! ;)

Congrats Iun ^^ I'm really glad to hear that things are starting to go your way again, truly couldn't have happened to anyone more deserving. :smile:

Close, but no guitar!Isplit with my awful ex a while back and then got it together with this lady who had been a friend for a long time. It's one of those things that is just so right :)

CONGRATULATIONS! : peace: My friend also proposed a week ago... Must be the season.

Now when you say awful ex, what exactly did that include?... Just so that we could all learn a lesson.

Huzzah! Congratulations!

Interesting choice of venue to pop the question too.

Congratulations, Iun!

(What did you make of the tennis? I heard both matches yesterday were awesome!)

congratualtions! wont be long before the kids start rolling in and you can say who's the daddy and get an honest answer of "you".