NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

N-E Band Aid

Anyone still doing this?

Decided to make my video today. Nothing random or funny from me, just some crappy singing and me staring into the camera and stuff. =P

My new favourite singer. You look a bit like Teri Hatcher does, when she looks good.

Crappy singing? Where? If that's crappy, the word must've gotten a new meaning since I last checked the dictionary. It beats the heck outta my singing.

EDIT: Just remembered, I still haven't found a way to get my 12 MB video file to EEVIL. Any ideas?

Crappy singing? Where? If that's crappy, the word must've gotten a new meaning since I last checked the dictionary. It beats the heck outta my singing.

EDIT: Just remembered, I still haven't found a way to get my 12 MB video file to EEVIL. Any ideas?

http://www.putfile.com

http://www.yousendit.com

Anyone got any idea how I can convert a .aiff file to an MP3?

Here's the first of me singing my lines:

Do they know that Dannyboy is Danish at all!!

Very unlike how imagined you to sound. : peace:

My new favourite singer. You look a bit like Teri Hatcher does, when she looks good.

Teri Hatcher? Can't say I see the resemblance myself, haha. But thanks, I guess. =P

And crappy singing because I thought I did better in the sound file I sent to Eevil. As long as it doesn't make anyone's ears bleed, it's okay I guess. =P

Also, the headphones I'm wearing don't work, so I couldn't play the music... thus I have no idea if my singing is in sync with the music or not. Apologies for that! X3

...just some crappy singing...
Also, the headphones I'm wearing don't work...

Evidently.

Pr0 Eenuh, like what j00 sent me before. Can you send me the video file?

FAILING THAT! DOES ANYONE KNOW OF PR0 METHODS TO DOWNLOAD SHIZZLE FROM YOUTUBE?

Msn it to me baby, my email has been posted. ADD ME. :blank:

Do they know that Dannyboy is Danish at all!!

Very unlike how imagined you to sound. : peace:

Is that a good thing, or ...? :p

Right, I guess I'll do that. Didn't know it was your Messenger e-mail. Thanks to Charlie anyway for the pages. I'll probably need them in the future. :)

EDIT: Hm, I'm using Windows Live Messenger. Does that work with Yahoo! Messenger?

I sent the video to your yahoo email address. I used my gmail account though, so maybe it ended up in your spam. Let me know if you got it or not.

I sent the video to your yahoo email address. I used my gmail account though, so maybe it ended up in your spam. Let me know if you got it or not.

Yahoo doesn't seen shizzle to my spam bin.

But I got it. Four times. Assuming they're not all different.

Yahoo doesn't seen shizzle to my spam bin.

But I got it. Four times. Assuming they're all different.

Whoa, four times? I tried sending it with different email addresses but it always gave me an error. Guess they got through after all. It's always the same video.

Yooooo.

I didn't have any assigned lines, so I've recorded the whole song. I figured you can pick and choose from my delightful singing!

Ps - I dont have the mp3/avi handy, but it may be available in a week or so.

There's an American version?

Bet it's shite.

Yes, Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie take on the band aid song.

Is that a good thing, or ...? :p

It's not bad a thing, I just expected you to sound more Danish, with a bit of accent on the pronounciation, except you sounded quite English.

:awesome:

It's not bad a thing, I just expected you to sound more Danish, with a bit of accent on the pronounciation, except you sounded quite English.

:awesome:

Thanks! That horrible, horrible Danish-sounding English ... :shakehead I'm actually embarrased about our Prime Minister not speaking better English. But I really don't like neither him nor his party anyway, so ...

That song was awesome. Bruce Springsteen, Ray Charles, Billy Joel, Huey Lewis, Cyndi Lauper... A WINNING COMBINATION.

Letty, pr0 vid. Now get Jordan on those drums and you on the guitar. Talk to me.

EDIT: Does anyone know of a pr0 video file converter? Movie Maker won't accept the .movs I have. ReZ recommended AVS but because I'm not registering it [raping more monies] it puts a watermark smack bang in the middle of the converted video.