NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

N-E Band Aid

Not going to contribute to this sadly as I cant sing at all lol. But just wanted to say oddys vid was epic :D

Not going to contribute to this sadly as I cant sing at all lol. But just wanted to say oddys vid was epic :D

Do you have music peripherals you could be shown using?

Same goes to everyone who's buckling because they say they can't sing. We need musicians dammit! I don't think constant footage of me with my Donkey Konga bongos alone will cut it.

Do you have music peripherals you could be shown using?

Same goes to everyone who's buckling because they say they can't sing. We need musicians dammit! I don't think constant footage of me with my Donkey Konga bongos alone will cut it.

I'll be filming my shit later with a medley of....musicy things, that can be chopped and pepped. Aaaooohhh yeaaaahhhh. Preview of my singing skills in the User Image thread soon (or if you're a http://www.YouTube.com/ReZourceman subscriber, you should be notified) and if not, why not. Dirty fo ril.

I'll see if I can get a video going. I'll just playback the lines I already sent to you or something. Just need to find either some headphones or bring out my Donkey Konga bongos as well.

I'll try to record some stuff either tonight or tomorrow depending on when i can get to a computer. What lines you missing eevil? And would a tin whistle be a welcome addition?

I'll try to record some stuff either tonight or tomorrow depending on when i can get to a computer. What lines you missing eevil? And would a tin whistle be a welcome addition?

Check the lines on the first post, pick some to sing. Any or all.

Tin whistle might be... ok.

i could whip out the guitar and do a backing track.

Well with the "kareoke" version I'm going to purchase it might have all the music we need, this is just a way to bridge the gaps between lyrics and cover those who haven't recorded a video of themselves singing.

But it you want to shoot a video of you playing [or pretending to] the guitar, it couldn't hurt. It may seem we might be lacking enough gaming shizzle.

If anybody could be willing to lend me their mic equipment and software and stuff (Unless a USB mic from a certain videogame could somehow be usable...) then I could be able to somehow send you my sexy vocal talent in anyway I can. :smile:

What I'm saying is, I would like to participate if I had the equipment. Anybody willing to help?

If anybody could be willing to lend me their mic equipment and software and stuff (Unless a USB mic from a certain videogame could somehow be usable...) then I could be able to somehow send you my sexy vocal talent in anyway I can. :smile:

What I'm saying is, I would like to participate if I had the equipment. Anybody willing to help?

If you're talking about your Rock Band mic, that should be fine. My Boogie microphone works.

Here's a banging example of how to use your bongos, naturally the music will cover these scenes.

Can I beat box the beat?

I can't beat box at all. Maybe I could hum the theme choon?

Okay, I need to get some facts straight (but I'm tired, so it might not make sense or ... whatever):

Do I play the music in the background while singing? Or shall I just hear it in my headphones?

Do I record a movie file with me singing? Or do I record a music file and then record a movie of me singing playback to my own voice, sending you both files? (Again, music/voice in background or not?)

In either case, what file types do you need?

Thanks in advance.

I think its easiest for Murraster for the latter of both your questions.

New question, also: Which version will be used?

wouldn't it be best if we did each line in order? So we can put a line in context?

So the line is recorded, sent, among other things to whoever is doing the next line etc.

Would make some sense.

Now I must sit up on my bed...

Do I play the music in the background while singing? Or shall I just hear it in my headphones?

Well if you hear it in the headphones it technically will be in the background for you. Either way, it would be best to have it in the headphones or not at all. Because it will be played over the instrumental version I'm getting, so hearing your background music over the instrumental may be dodgy, even if it's proper synchronised.

Do I record a movie file with me singing? Or do I record a music file and then record a movie of me singing playback to my own voice, sending you both files? (Again, music/voice in background or not?)

If you record a video, record it with you singing as formentioned, preferably without the song [another reason for the headphones]. If you want to send a voice file as well, it wouldn't do any harm.

In either case, what file types do you need?

Well I'm not versed on the files movie maker can handle, ReZ will have to assist me on this, but I'm thinking a .mov file would be fine, as will an mp3 or wav file.

New question, also: Which version will be used?

Of what?

wouldn't it be best if we did each line in order? So we can put a line in context?

So the line is recorded, sent, among other things to whoever is doing the next line etc.

Would make some sense.

That would ruin the surprise for everyone.

Righto gringos, I've obtained the instrumental. Those on my MSN inquire and I'll send it. If not I can email it to you.

Sadly for those Dizzie Rascal fans, it cannot accompany the rappage.

I would so badly do this, but I fear my voice is too unconventitional for this.

Give it to us either way.

Where can I download the original version of the song without paying money?

Youtube. You realises that defeats the entire point of Band Aid? :indeed: