NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

N-E Band Aid

no one had heard that song before then?

next you lot will be telling me that you no heard Spitting Image songs?

C'mon Gringos! I need videos! And more people singing their shizzle! Letty, send me the video of your singing also.

Who are you still outstanding.

Don't churn the milk if you can't bring the cheese, thats what I say.

C'mon Gringos! I need videos! And more people singing their shizzle! Letty, send me the video of your singing also.

I can't until I've got a connection at the flat T_T

Where are you communicating from? Bring it there and slam it over! Your dancing is crucial.

CRUCIAL :blank:

Where are you communicating from? Bring it there and slam it over! Your dancing is crucial.

CRUCIAL :blank:

Reporting in from college - where everything is filtered to shit! System trays on these pcs are longer than my forearm.

Who are you still outstanding.

Don't churn the milk if you can't bring the cheese, thats what I say.

Mokong, conzer16, Charlie, S.C.G, Dyson I think, Tellyn I think also.

i think it will turn out to be your xmas present from jordan. :p

Since I'm being bullshitted by most people, after they scramble to claim the lyrics they fail to deliver.

And since the video concept seems to be lacking on some, it looks like I'll just have to make an audio only version.

Me and MadDog are actively working on ours, we gave it a good attempt and did a full video in the style of Coldplay's Yellow (except we weren't rat-arsed). It was just a little crap.

Since I'm being bullshitted by most people, after they scramble to claim the lyrics they fail to deliver.

And since the video concept seems to be lacking on some, it looks like I'll just have to make an audio only version.

I've still got my version but have no idea how I can convert it from .aiff.

Grrrr I totally forgot about this and I'm not home for a week.... get someone else to fill in my spots, sorry

You got my files didn't ya, Eevil?

I did. I'll probably start working with what I've got on Monday. But I have to say it's not looking as sexy as I first anticipated.

What ever happened to this? watching gavin and stacey just reminded me of it...can we atleast have the audio?!

If it's audio only then I'll give it a go, tbh I was put off by the video part Idk why >> anyway I'll try out one of those pro programs you listed and see what I come up with. :)

*edit* ok it's done! what format do you want it in and where do you want me to send it to Eevil?

Talk to me!

I've got my attempt saved in three different formats (.wav .wma .mp3) just need to know which one to send and where to send it to. :)

What ever happened to this? watching gavin and stacey just reminded me of it...can we atleast have the audio?!

What happened to it? After people eagerly signed up for lines they failed to deliver. And after reminders delivery was failed once more. I got sick of being bullshitted.

If people still want to send stuff. EEVILMURRAY at Yahoo DOT co DOT uk is the place. But because of the rate of sound income it should be ready for next Christmas.

Hey so here's a crazy idea...It's getting close to Christmas so went to give Band Aid a listen on Spotify and noticed aside from the original and official follow ups that have followed there are a couple of cover versions. After a bit of looking around there are services which allow will help with publishing on services such as Spotify for a small fee (they will sort out obtaining the streaming license etc...) I was considering doing it, then we could say we have published single! What do people think?

• Like 1

Hey so here's a crazy idea...It's getting close to Christmas so went to give Band Aid a listen on Spotify and noticed aside from the original and official follow ups that have followed there are a couple of cover versions. After a bit of looking around there are services which allow will help with publishing on services such as Spotify for a small fee (they will sort out obtaining the streaming license etc...) I was considering doing it, then we could say we have published single! What do people think?

Count me in but how about an original Christmas song? Or our own lyrics to Band Aid? I miss Christmas songs!