NEurope
triforce_keeper

Christmas gift ideas.....for yourself! (or others..whatever)

So my question is....what shall I ask for!!!

A girlfriend?

I dont really do much "christmas" for me anymore, as you get older you tend to buy stuff whenever you want it so the birthdays and crimbo dont matter so much.

I do make a big deal out of it for my little kids though, i get so excited seeing them open there presents! It really is quite epic.

Yeah cuz thats a great present for a gay guy....

And I've just broken up with my last bf, so yeah, pretty fed up of relationships tbh...

Yeah cuz thats a great present for a gay guy....

And I've just broken up with my last bf, so yeah, pretty fed up of relationships tbh...

Its you who i got confused with O_W!

Just get some small things that make you feel good.

Like stuff to make better stuff rfom stuff which was already good to strat with.

Like those silver marble things, theyre good on their own or you can stick them to paper!

Long story short get supplies to make cards and stuff you might enjoy it =]

How is it you people who are six years younger than I have more than I do? :p

Just ask for fun bizzarre stuff. The stuff you get from Joy, Hawkin's Bazzare etc, or at least off friends because for less than £10 you can get some random fun stuff.

Off parents...dunno.

Theres a lot of stuff I'd like, I'll get a fraction of it. In fact it'll probably be the usual, I'll probably be writing my mother a cheque for £1,000 soon.

(oh and sorry to hear about that tf, didn't know you'd been through a beakup)

Actually one thing I do want if I can find it is this trench coat:

627400.jpg

(out of context that picture looks so sleazy)

What I'd like ideally is for my mum to pay me back all of...or some of..the money I lent her...Or maybe some money to help pay for uni this year after my tuition fee loan was denied.

I'd settle for a nice day though.

What I'd like ideally is for my mum to pay me back all of...or some of..the money I lent her...Or maybe some money to help pay for uni this year after my tuition fee loan was denied.

I'd settle for a nice day though.

Why was it denied?

Why was it denied?

Because I changed course after two years and apparently they'll only cover me for four years of uni.

Because I changed course after two years and apparently they'll only cover me for four years of uni.

Ah, can't you take a 2 year course?

Nicely timed this thread. All I would like for xmas is a couple of 360 games and Family Guy season 7 on dvd (but I may end up buying that myself). Also, I'm thinking of getting some decent headphones. SO is it ok if I use this thread to ask for help in finding decent headphones? If it is ok, I'm looking for over ear ones, preferably under £100. ANyone got any recommendations?

It's a tough one for me for this year, because I've bought all the stuff I need/want. I might delve into the realm of clothes, but it could end badly.

Not to mention my 21st is the day before Christmas.

^ It normally does unless you specify exactly what you want. I've had some horirble clothes given to me over the years at Xmas. However, in recent years I've been given some really nice tops (I got an awesome Ed Hardy long sleeve top that have the torso detailed in bones. Really nice.)

It's quite odd, but this year I don't want any games. I have a Wii and PS2. On PS2 I only play Pro Evo 6 and I don't feel its worth getting the updated PES 2009. I've practically stopped playing my Wii, but I usually like to play Mario Kart and Brawl, however there's nothing on Wii that I'd personally like to have.

So I'm not really sure what to ask for, probably just some money so I can begin driving lessons. But I think my parents would rather I ask for 1 big present rather than lots of small presents. :blank:

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas ...

I don't have any particular wishes at the moment. I just love the mood I get in when it's Christmas. :)

I'm facing the dilemma of choosing to get either Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero: World Tour now, and the other for Christmas.

I'm almost okay with instruments; I need a new drum kit because my current RB one is knackered and, although I don't need a new guitar, I'd like to get the new GH one because it looks ace. My RB mic is perfectly fine.

Christmas is great for getting those little things that I never got around to getting in the year, so a few books, a dvd bookset or two, a new micro sd card (will be 8GB one this year), and maybe a new mouse for my pc aswell. I normally get one big pressent for my birthday (ie a new monitor or games console) were as christmas is all about the lots of smaller pressents.

As this will be my first christmas with a job, I will be getting my mum a sat nav, and maybe a ipod nano for my sister.

I absolutely love buying people christmas presents, and being there to watch them be opened :) It's a massive indulgence for me, along with the chocolate and lashings of booze that come with christmas.

In terms of presents for me, I still owe my parents a shed load of money from travelling so don't really expect anything. My bro will treat me to something nice though hopefully! My friends and I won't do proper presents, all too broke.

I am very jealous of you guys who seem to have it all! :heh: I have an old 12'' tv in my bedroom, my laptop's broken, and my ipod is lost/stolen. I have a lovely touch screen phone though woooop. Actually my nan always gives me £100, maybe I'll buy a new ipod (/zune rez) with that.

I am very jealous of you guys who seem to have it all! :heh: I have an old 12'' tv in my bedroom, my laptop's broken, and my ipod is lost/stolen. I have a lovely touch screen phone though woooop. Actually my nan always gives me £100, maybe I'll buy a new ipod (/zune rez) with that.

Yeah you'll buy an iPod if you want some slaps.

12" tv in the bedroom? That...is....I mean....

o_____0

Yeah you'll buy an iPod if you want some slaps.

12" tv in the bedroom? That...is....I mean....

o_____0

I know. My bro has a 42'' flatscreen in his room and my rents similar. I'm just living in the early 90's apparently (not by choice).

I know. My bro has a 42'' flatscreen in his room and my rents similar. I'm just living in the early 90's apparently (not by choice).

Also....lol....12" in the bedroom.

I'll be happy with a few new games for my 360 and whatever else comes, i don't need anything so i'm not bothered really. I've asked for Fable 2 from my girlfriend and she will probably buy me something else too and i'll spoil her as usual :) Would like a good book maybe.. hmmm dunno, i'll have to have a think

I'm going to ask me dad for a snazzy Chess set, my mum for nice backgammon case, and... I guess money for a nice Go board with stones. Some nice laptop speakers could be a bonus, but I would be seriously over teh moon with any/all of these

I'm going to ask me dad for a snazzy Chess set, my mum for nice backgammon case, and... I guess money for a nice Go board with stones. Some nice laptop speakers could be a bonus, but I would be seriously over teh moon with any/all of these

My friends got me shotglass chess (I think from The Discovery Store or similar) for my birthday. Seems ideal for you, and I mean that in a good way. Gin chess! We should do it.